Whiteville, NC · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 1 vote
I have a family member moving to the Raleigh area soon, between 1 st and 15th of march.looking for a single family rental home 4/2ba. in a b class area. Under or around 1400 a month. 25 minutes away or closer. If anyone knows of a good broker/agent in the market that could help or an investor with these types of properties, your help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Amsterdam, NY · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 1 vote
9y
Clayton NC, is a great place and community i used American homes for rent, check out their website. The place I rented was great ( neighborhood and neighbors) 253 averasboro drive Clayton nc. Also this company has tons of houses in the surrounding area and allows you to enter each property and show yourself with no pressure from an agent. if you do have questions they are easy to get ahold of to me it was truly a different experience on finding a place to live. Hope I helped you