Good Property Manager plus rental agent in Jersey City area

Good Property Manager plus rental agent in Jersey City area

Investor · Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 5 votes

Hello, 

I am looking for good property managers who also does rental marketing and screening in jersey city area. There are many that I looked up online but wanted to get reference from some one who is using a good PM over over few years and are satisfied with their services.

Thank you.

Riz

0Reply
14 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Garland, TX · Member since 2015 · 110 posts · 43 votes
    9y

    Try looking at BBB listings for the companies and also Yelp type reviews. Understand people are not truly incentivized to post good reviews. I looked up Yelp reviews on a PM company yesterday and literally 100 solid negative reviews!! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.