Rental Property Investor · Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 876 votes
The tenant thinks I'm responsible to pay to trap a skunk that's bothering them by hanging out stinking up the yard and messing with their cat . Seems a stretch to me, but the wife said if it were rats in the yard we'd feel responsible. Thoughts?
Saw a cute meme on facebook. Wish that I had saved it. It was a pic of a skunk gobbling down cat food, while the cats (yes plural) sat a few feet away.
The caption?
'Discretion is the better part of Valor'
I could have taken that pic of my own cats respectfully watching the possums eat. Possums are nasty.
Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 7 votes
9y
Follow the advice that @Colleen F. has provided and you'll be on the right track. This isn't a quick fix, but it isn't that complicated either, and shouldn't cost you much, if anything to resolve.