Recommended Property Management Companies in Golden, CO?

Recommended Property Management Companies in Golden, CO?

Golden, CO · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 2 votes

Hi,

I have a rental property in Golden, CO and recently had a tenant move in that is verbally harassing, making threats to sue me and to "make me pay," and demanding repairs and cosmetic upgrades that are not necessary.  I am a young landlord and just do this on the side (full-time engineer). I am worried about the sue threats he is making and beginning to think I need to hire a property management company to take over.

For reference, the rental house is in really great shape and I feel like the tenant is just trying to cause problems.

Are there any recommended property managers or property management companies you would recommend I look at in the Golden, CO area?  

Thanks for your help and time.

Best,

Ryan

0Reply
13 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris LopezPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 858 votes
    9y

    @Ryan D. Reach out to @Marc Cunningham. He's a PM based in Thorton. He's good... So good, that he has another business that helps PM's around the country set up their businesses. He knows his stuff.

    He taught a class for us recently, I'll send you over some notes so you can get a feel for him. Good luck!

  • Property Manager · Denver, CO · Member since 2014 · 104 posts · 81 votes
    9y

    @Ryan D.

    Hi Ryan,  When is the lease term up for this current tenant?

    Feel free to contact me and I am happy to give you some guidance.

    Thanks for the kind words Chris!

  • Golden, CO · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Hi Marc,

    Unfortunately, I put the tenant in a 2 year lease (( will never do that again).  We are only 3 weeks into that lease! :(. I just called and left you a voicemail.  I'm looking forward to connecting with you.

    Chris and Marc, thanks for the responses. I really appreciate it!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.