Favorite Rental Areas in bucks county PA

Favorite Rental Areas in bucks county PA

fairless hills, PA · Member since 2016 · 47 posts · 8 votes

hi everyone,

I live the in Philadelphia area I'm trying to by my 1st rental in bucks county PA. Do you guys have any suggestions. My max budget is about 100k. Thank

0Reply
19 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Phialdelphia, PA · Member since 2017 · 509 posts · 627 votes
    8y

    @Reynald Jean

    Is there any specific reason you are looking in bucks county? With that budget is not too many places in bucks where you can get a deal. Did you consider to look into Philadelphia? 

  • fairless hills, PA · Member since 2016 · 47 posts · 8 votes
    8y

    Thank you for replying to my post 

    yeah I figured.   I am just looking for something close that I can manage myself since it's my first rental property. Philly sounds good I'm doing some research around Germantown in Philly. Any suggestions? 

  • fairless hills, PA · Member since 2016 · 47 posts · 8 votes
    8y

    Philadelphia *

  • Bensalem, PA · Member since 2016 · 96 posts · 52 votes
    8y

    Hey Reynald.  In that price range, I would recommend looking into Germantown, Frankford, and Norristown.  You can find some really good deals in the 50k-100k range in those neighborhoods, especially looking at MFH's.  Like someone already mentioned, its going to be an uphill battle to find a good deal for 100k or less in Bucks County.  I'm a licensed Real Estate Agent and have my own investment properties, let me know if you have any questions ! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.