Property Management Companies - Philadelphia PA

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 515 posts · 196 votes
    8y

    @Account Closed It will go by neighborhood as Philadelphia is a big city. Most companies have an area.

  • Rental Property Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 50 posts · 11 votes
    8y

    Hey, I am in NY and invest in Phila as well. I do my own management in my opinion that is always the best way to go.  But with one property it not worth your time same with a management co,  not to many company will want to do it or will charge so much that it eats into your profit. 

    What are you looking for exactly 100% hands off. Lets connect maybe I can help.

  • East Coast USA · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Has anyone heard of Wolverton Property Management in Narberth PA? I'm thinking about hiring them and would like to know if anyone has an opinion on the quality of hteir services

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.