Needed: Central Florida Property Management Team

Needed: Central Florida Property Management Team

Real Estate Professional · Lake Mary, FL · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 0 votes

Hey Bigger Pockets! I'm looking for a property management company for my Ocoee, FL single family home. It's a single story 4/2 that I'm fixing up and would like to have it professionally managed.  What I'm looking for:

1) Strong communicators; I don't want me or my tenants to feel left in the dark. I want periodic checks on the property and not be left guessing how things are doing.

2) An honest team. I don't want to feel like I'm getting nickled and dimed or worse from expenses. I've heard horror stories about how a management teams will claim to have fixed a big ticket item but really fixed a smaller issue (IE: AC compressor when they really just replaced a capacitor).

3) Strong vetting tools; must be able to provide a background check for criminal, landlord law suits, and evictions. Credit check, and employment verification.

4) Cash flow focus; Need a team to understand that it's all about maintaining positive cash flow. Keep the property vacancies low, provide honest repairs, etc.

I will be acquiring more properties in the central Florida area, so I want this team to grow with me. 

Anyone have any recommendations for a company that may fit the build?

0Reply
21 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.