Too many renters and not enough rooms! What do I do?

Too many renters and not enough rooms! What do I do?

Investor / Operation Manager · Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 65 posts · 10 votes

Hey BP! 

I would say that this is a good problem to have, but I am currently in the process of renting my entire home out which is a 5 bed/2 bath SFH. I have heard of legendary house hackers that rent ALL rooms and sleep in the living room. Is that a advisable thing to do?

If you're in Virginia and if I can help you send some of these renters your way. Shoot me a message! Would love to help someone thats starting out! 

- David 

0Reply
18 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Nathan GesnerBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Cody, WY · Member since 2010 · 28k+ posts · 41k+ votes
    8y

    Do you want 5+ roommates?

    I'm 48, married, and raising three kids. I'm not sharing my space - or my family - with strangers. If you're a single dude and don't mind living like an 18-year-old college student, I'm sure it will bring in some good money.

    The DIY Landlord Book4.7248 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.