Changing Property Management Companies Indianapolis, Indiana

Changing Property Management Companies Indianapolis, Indiana

Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes

I live in NYC and bought my first rental  property in Indianapolis, Indiana zip code 46239 last year, and it is being managed by a property management company (didn't mention name out of respect but will if it isn't against rules). I have not been happy with their service (don't return phone calls, slow to respond to emails), and I am looking to change property management companies. Does anyone have any experience with how this process works and have any suggestions for good companies to switch to? Thanks in advance.

0Reply
12 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Sunitha RaoPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2017 · 21 posts · 18 votes
    8y

    Hi Akil!

    Congratulations on breaking into the game! I'm on my first rental in Indy as well and can give you my PM's information.  I've been talking to her since the end of last year, before finally getting a property that was aligned with my interests and  goals. Along the way, she was very helpful in providing insight and guidance.  She's also very responsive - she tries to answer emails/calls within 24 hours and a text (which I only use if the situation is urgent) gets a response within a few hours. Shoot me a PM if you'd like her contact info. :)

    -S

  • Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Thank you  Sunitha for the reply. I will send you a private message.

  • Realtor · Los Altos, CA · Member since 2018 · 52 posts · 20 votes
    8y

    HI @Akil Pascal,

    Did you find a better property manager in Indy? I recently came back from meet with several folks who I hope will serve to be my "core 4" and 'boots on the ground'. I'll DM you! Cheers,

    Lynne 

  • Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Thanks Lynne, but I found a company to work with.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.