Burrillville RI - Finally am a landlord again

Burrillville RI - Finally am a landlord again

Investor · Worcester, MA · Member since 2017 · 66 posts · 36 votes

That's all, no question... just excited that in this market where the deals are hard to come by, I'm finally back on the train. Bought my first multi family after being out of the game for a while, we close end of July. My goal was to retire by 55 with rental income. I'm 46 and took off 8 years due to personal tragedy. So if I want to make it in the next 9 years, I need to have a good plan and execute. We always see people with problems and questions, thought I'd put a nice praise testimony on here! Thanks everyone for the motivation!!

0Reply
21 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2017 · 16 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Hi,

    Did you end up buying your property from Xome?

  • Investor · Worcester, MA · Member since 2017 · 66 posts · 36 votes
    8y

    Oh, hey, you remembered. :) No, I bid 8 times and they wound up selling to a new bidder that came along last minute who bid same price as I did... very disappointed in that one. I learned a lot about the process, though. This one was straight off the MLS, unfortunately.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.