Property management software

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Washington DC · Member since 2017 · 16 posts · 13 votes
8y

I use TenantCloud. It notifies me when a rent is due and it also emails automated reminders to my tenant. It has an accounting section where you can log expenses and earnings

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Washington DC · Member since 2017 · 16 posts · 13 votes
    8y

    I use TenantCloud. It notifies me when a rent is due and it also emails automated reminders to my tenant. It has an accounting section where you can log expenses and earnings

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 41 posts · 16 votes
    8y

    I’ve also been using tenant cloud and really like that it’s very all in one.  The only downsides I’ll gripe about is the time it takesto get used to the move in process of adding a tenant (if you already have people) and that I don’t find it mobile phone friendly for doing a lot of work however short quick hit issues are great on the phone.  Huge plus side is it’s free so if you hate it no harm no foul.  

  • Rental Property Investor · Worcester, MA · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    1y

    if you're still evaluating software, I will be happy to connect with you with a solutions expert here at Buildium to go over what we offer. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.