Votes
Ryan Keenan
  • bethel, ct
Votes |
Need some eviction help for the tenant from hell

Ryan Keenan
  • bethel, ct
Posted Aug 31 2018, 13:39
Hi BP, need some help here about a tenant im evicting .. short story she lies about paying rent and constantly late. There is always a major catastrophe in her life. Anyway got a lawyer involved and the decision was she has to be out by September 30th 2018.. today she calls me up asking for a extension because she cannot find a place. I tell her sorry I cannot and there is a agreement in place. After that she tells me goodluck and see you in court again. Next her husband calls me up and tells me he doesn't like the way I'm treating his wife. Keep in mind this is the same husband who just got out of jail for trying to kill her... same guy who broke her jaw and same guy she pleaded with me to change her locks which I went half on. So with all that said if she's not out by the 30th what will the court do? When is enough enough with this kind of tenants? How should I handle future interactions with this tenant and her husband? The house is in a real nice area just got a real bad tenant . Thanks! Ryan

Loading replies...