Landlord Tenant Attorney in Raleigh NC

Landlord Tenant Attorney in Raleigh NC

Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 1 vote

Hi all,

I live in the Raleigh, NC area with my husband and we have been researching rental property investing for a while now. We have found a lot of great resources on this website! We are looking to buy our first rental in about 6 months and I am starting the search for a Landlord Tenant Attorney. Does anyone have any recommendations for a Landlord Tenant attorney in the Raleigh area?

Thanks a bunch!

Emily

0Reply
20 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Cary, NC · Member since 2014 · 120 posts · 89 votes
8y

Hi @Emily Register Stephanie D'Atri at Hatch, Little & Bunn, Raleigh NC.  She is Often at the courthouse and previously worked on the other side as well so really understands what is likely to actually happen if a case goes to court. 

https://www.hatchlittlebunn.com/attorneys/stephanie-m-datri/

See this reply in the discussion

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Attorney · Columbus, OH · Member since 2018 · 55 posts · 47 votes
    8y

    If you don't have any luck here, DM me and I'll probably be able to get you a couple names from my alumni network.

  • Real Estate Agent · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2016 · 107 posts · 51 votes
    8y

    @Emily Register Hi Emily! I use Katie Dowell at Raleigh Real Estate Law.  Good luck!

  • Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    @Sophia Griffies- Thank you! I will certainly check her out!

  • Attorney · Clifton, NJ · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 328 votes
    8y

    Have you done a member search on this site @Emily Register? That may be the easiest way to connect with a landlord-tenant attorney in the Raleigh area. 

  • Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    @Dan Barli- I have not, I will do that too! Thanks for the idea!

    Emily

  • Attorney · Clifton, NJ · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 328 votes
    8y

    My pleasure - good luck! 

  • Adam SchneiderPro Member
    Lender · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2012 · 955 posts · 639 votes
    8y

    @Emily Register Recommendations: 1. Join Triangle Apartment Association (TAA), and see who they have on their board, if it's a big issue you are dealing with. 2. Join TREIA, and ask the attorney who fields questions (Kathie Russell) 3. If it's a basic issue, there are tons of R/E attorneys.

  • Property Manager · Durham, NC · Member since 2014 · 203 posts · 115 votes
    8y

    Hi @Emily Register my recommendation is for Ben Spangler with Adams & Howell.

    -Eric

  • Rental Property Investor · Cary, NC · Member since 2014 · 120 posts · 89 votes
    8y

    Hi @Emily Register Stephanie D'Atri at Hatch, Little & Bunn, Raleigh NC.  She is Often at the courthouse and previously worked on the other side as well so really understands what is likely to actually happen if a case goes to court. 

    https://www.hatchlittlebunn.com/attorneys/stephanie-m-datri/

  • Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    @Eric Weireter thank you!

  • Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    @Christian Hansen thanks Christian! I had actually come across her in a google search so I am glad you recommended her. Now I will certainly reach out to her!

  • Investor · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2015 · 189 posts · 102 votes
    8y

    I've used Kathy Richardson at Richardson Law firm before.  very knowledgable.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.