How do I find a property management company for Airbnb?

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2017 · 344 posts · 268 votes
    7y

    There is a Facebook group for San Antonio Airbnb hosts.  The folks on there are pretty responsive and I know some manage airbnbs, that should be a good resource for you.

  • Austin, TX · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    7y
    Thanks @Aaron Bihl what is the name of the Facebook group? “San Antonio Airbnb”?
  • Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2017 · 344 posts · 268 votes
    7y

    The group is just called San Antonio Airbnbs.  I believe you have to request to join, but as long as you explain they'll let you in.

  • Austin, TX · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    7y
    @Aaron Bihl thanks
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.