REAL ESTATE AGENT WITH INVESTOR EXPERIENCE - CHARLESTON SC.

REAL ESTATE AGENT WITH INVESTOR EXPERIENCE - CHARLESTON SC.

Peg WilkinsonPro Member
Developer · Member since 2018 · 13 posts · 2 votes

HI.  I'M LOOKING TO PURCHASE AND INVESTMENT PROPERTY IN CHARLESTON SC AND WOULD LIKE THE NAMES OF REAL ESTATE AGENTS IN THE AREA WITH EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH INVESTORS.  I WILL BE SELLING ANOTHER PROPERTY OUT OF STATE AND PLAN TO COMPLETE A 1031 EXCHANGE.  ANY RECOMMENDATIONS YOU MAY HAVE WOULD BE APPRECIATED.  THANK YOU SO MUCH!

0Reply
6 views

Most Popular Reply

Architect · Charleston, SC · Member since 2016 · 42 posts · 18 votes
7y

@Peg Wilkinson

@Troy Gandee is a wealth of knowledge in Charleston. He’s helped me with investment properties, has his own and is familiar with 1031.

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Insurance Agent · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2014 · 148 posts · 66 votes
    7y

    @Peg Wilkinson I commented on your other thread but I see this one as well asking the same question. I messaged you a top agent in your area. Give her a shout if you'd like. Let me know how it goes. :) 

  • Peg WilkinsonPro Member
    OP
    Developer · Member since 2018 · 13 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    Thank you so much for the recommendation! I will definitely reach out for her.

    Peggy

  • Rental Property Investor · Charleston - North Charleston, SC · Member since 2018 · 28 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    @Mike Bargetto hey mike, can you PM the name of that agent as well?

  • Insurance Agent · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2014 · 148 posts · 66 votes
    7y

    @Moses Brach sent. thanks!

  • Architect · Charleston, SC · Member since 2016 · 42 posts · 18 votes
    7y

    @Peg Wilkinson

    @Troy Gandee is a wealth of knowledge in Charleston. He’s helped me with investment properties, has his own and is familiar with 1031.

  • Troy GandeeBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Charleston, SC · Member since 2013 · 794 posts · 454 votes
    7y

    @Patrick Orefice thank you, Sir!

    Hi, @Peg Wilkinson. I've helped a lot folks reposition 1031 funds. Fortunately, the agent doesn't have too much involvement with the 1031 aspect. Make sure you find a good 1031 custodian and the three of us work together with the closing attorney to keep everything lined up. Feel free to shoot me a message if you'd like to talk!

  • Peg WilkinsonPro Member
    OP
    Developer · Member since 2018 · 13 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    Hi Troy,  Thanks so much for reaching out.  I'm pretty familiar with 1031 exchanges.  I really appreciate your willingness to assist. Happy New Year!

  • Peg WilkinsonPro Member
    OP
    Developer · Member since 2018 · 13 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    Hi Troy,  I will give you a call sometime next week.  

  • Realtor · Charleston, SC · Member since 2016 · 229 posts · 159 votes
    7y

    @Troy Gandee I know of a great property that you could 1031 exchange into. Multifamily unit. 

  • Troy GandeeBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Charleston, SC · Member since 2013 · 794 posts · 454 votes
    7y

    @Patrick Orefice thank you, Sir!

    Hi, @Peg Wilkinson. Sorry for the delay. I wrote a reply a few days ago, but it didn't post for some reason. I'd be happy to chat with you some time. And @Chris Armstrong is an agent I work with. He does have a really interesting triplex on the market right now that could be something worth checking out for you. Shoot him a message if you'd like to see what he has listed. And shoot me a message to talk about what you're looking for otherwise. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.