REAL ESTATE AGENT WITH INVESTOR EXPERIENCE - CHARLESTON SC.

10 Replies

HI.  I'M LOOKING TO PURCHASE AND INVESTMENT PROPERTY IN CHARLESTON SC AND WOULD LIKE THE NAMES OF REAL ESTATE AGENTS IN THE AREA WITH EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH INVESTORS.  I WILL BE SELLING ANOTHER PROPERTY OUT OF STATE AND PLAN TO COMPLETE A 1031 EXCHANGE.  ANY RECOMMENDATIONS YOU MAY HAVE WOULD BE APPRECIATED.  THANK YOU SO MUCH!

@Patrick Orefice thank you, Sir!

Hi, @Peg Wilkinson . I've helped a lot folks reposition 1031 funds. Fortunately, the agent doesn't have too much involvement with the 1031 aspect. Make sure you find a good 1031 custodian and the three of us work together with the closing attorney to keep everything lined up. Feel free to shoot me a message if you'd like to talk!

@Patrick Orefice thank you, Sir!

Hi, @Peg Wilkinson . Sorry for the delay. I wrote a reply a few days ago, but it didn't post for some reason. I'd be happy to chat with you some time. And @Chris Armstrong is an agent I work with. He does have a really interesting triplex on the market right now that could be something worth checking out for you. Shoot him a message if you'd like to see what he has listed. And shoot me a message to talk about what you're looking for otherwise.