Lets share ideas in Pearland Tx

Lets share ideas in Pearland Tx

Rental Property Investor · Pearland, TX · Member since 2017 · 94 posts · 33 votes

I’m in the middle of a few projects and hitting a creative brick wall. I would like to meet up with others in the Pearland / Friendswood area that have recently completed or are in the middle of projects to share ideas and strategies. Coffee, lunch, happy hour....whatever. I am into buy and hold for rental properties but open to other strategies. Maybe we can eventually start a local meet up and get something shaking around here. Let me know. Thanks.

0
Topic locked
107 views

Most Popular Reply

Friendswood, TX · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 3 votes
7y

I'm new to real estate investing and looking to learn. Would love to meet up with y'all.

1
Topic locked
See this reply in the discussion

28 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Houston, TX · Member since 2017 · 35 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    @Rawn Wilson I’m not sure how I missed this last meetup, I’ll usually get updates about posts on the thread. I’m good to go for the next one.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    Just joined BP and saw this post. I’m interested 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Mindy JensenPro Member
    BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    7y

    Moderator Note: Meetups MUST be posted in the Events Forum only. 

    0
    Topic locked