Lets share ideas in Pearland Tx

Lets share ideas in Pearland Tx

Rental Property Investor · Pearland, TX · Member since 2017 · 94 posts · 33 votes

I’m in the middle of a few projects and hitting a creative brick wall. I would like to meet up with others in the Pearland / Friendswood area that have recently completed or are in the middle of projects to share ideas and strategies. Coffee, lunch, happy hour....whatever. I am into buy and hold for rental properties but open to other strategies. Maybe we can eventually start a local meet up and get something shaking around here. Let me know. Thanks.

0
Topic locked
111 views

Most Popular Reply

Friendswood, TX · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 3 votes
7y

I'm new to real estate investing and looking to learn. Would love to meet up with y'all.

1
Topic locked
See this reply in the discussion

28 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Pearland, TX · Member since 2016 · 28 posts · 14 votes
    7y

    @Rawn Wilson Hello Rawn! Sounds fantastic! I have honestly been thinking along the exact same lines... great minds???? 

     I do have quite a bit of ideas/thoughts for investing in the area this year, and it would be fantastic to bounce ideas off of similar minds and even collaborate on some projects (if possible). Count me in, sir 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Clear Lake, TX · Member since 2018 · 76 posts · 33 votes
    7y

    I’m there. Let’s do it! When are you thinking?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Missouri City, TX · Member since 2012 · 36 posts · 9 votes
    7y

    Please include me as well!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Pearland, TX · Member since 2017 · 67 posts · 33 votes
    7y

    @Rawn Wilson

    Count me in, let’s do it.  

    0
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · Pearland, TX · Member since 2017 · 94 posts · 33 votes
    7y

    Would a weekday evening around 6 or a weekend work better? I have met a local investor here who owns a business we can possibly use. Let me look into it and set something up.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Specialist · Pearland, TX · Member since 2016 · 28 posts · 14 votes
    7y

    A weekday evening would work for me, @Rawn Wilson, but it would have to be a tad later than 6 pm. I can also do weekends. Might be best to get the popular vote from all interested, and I can simply go along with what would work best for most. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Pearland, TX · Member since 2017 · 67 posts · 33 votes
    7y

    @Rawn Wilson

    Later weekday evenings and early Saturday's are best for me, please let me know what day / time you decide and I will try to make it out.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Houston, TX · Member since 2017 · 35 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    Glad I saw this thread, I was about to start reaching out to everyone who attended the past Pearland meetups. We really need to get something going on this side of town. Let me know how I can help.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Clear Lake, TX · Member since 2018 · 76 posts · 33 votes
    7y

    Any time on the weekend really works best for me but I can swing a later weekday meetup as well. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Missouri City, TX · Member since 2012 · 36 posts · 9 votes
    7y

    Count me in as well...anytime. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · Pearland, TX · Member since 2017 · 94 posts · 33 votes
    7y

    Sorry guys, military duties have me tied up till Feb 10th.  I'm still wanting to meet local real estate people.  I was looking at planning something for Feb 13th or 15th in the evening or possible quick lunch meet up.  I will solidify the date, time, and place next week.  Stay tuned.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · Pearland, TX · Member since 2016 · 25 posts · 7 votes
    7y

    Hello All. For those of us who may prefer an adult beverage while we talk RE, I checked our Sam's Boat in Silverlake Village yesterday afternoon at around 2pm and they have nice covered deck area where we can chat. The last time we met was at Starbucks and had few attendees. Anytime during the weekend is good for me. Thoughts?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · Pearland, TX · Member since 2017 · 94 posts · 33 votes
    7y

    Don't think we will ever get everyone settled on a same date and time.  If most people agree the weekend is better, how does Saturday the 23rd 2-4 at Backfish Brewery in Pearland? They have some outdoor space also.  This coming weekend is opening weekend for Pearland Girls Softball, an I cant miss that. LOL!

    1
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Pearland, TX · Member since 2017 · 67 posts · 33 votes
    7y

    @Rawn Wilson, this works for me - if you are still planning on having I plan on stopping by, thanks!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Houston, TX · Member since 2017 · 35 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    I can make it also, I'll go ahead and post it in the other group to make sure everyone sees it!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · Pearland, TX · Member since 2016 · 25 posts · 7 votes
    7y

    Great! I will be there too.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Friendswood, TX · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    I'm new to real estate investing and looking to learn. Would love to meet up with y'all.

    1
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · Pearland, TX · Member since 2017 · 94 posts · 33 votes
    7y

    Look forward to meeting everyone.  I will shoot to get there a bit early and grab a good spot.  Ill post here exactly where in Bakfish I am.  Maybe I can raise a small BP flag! Bring some cards (or a pen and napkin) and get ready to introduce yourself and share ideas.  We can use this initial meeting to see what kind of material everyone is looking for and guide our future meetings around those subjects.

    1
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · Pearland, TX · Member since 2017 · 94 posts · 33 votes
    7y

    Sitting at a table outside. I’ve got a blue shirt on. It’s nice outside here, bit windy, but refreshing. Come on over, have a refreshment, and share ideas.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Pearland, TX · Member since 2018 · 14 posts · 7 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Rawn Wilson:

    Sitting at a table outside. I’ve got a blue shirt on. It’s nice outside here, bit windy, but refreshing. Come on over, have a refreshment, and share ideas.

    Did you guys commit to making this a regular meet-up? Definitely happy to get connected with anyone in the Pearland area.

    1
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · Pearland, TX · Member since 2017 · 94 posts · 33 votes
    7y

    Anthony - We did.  I am starting to look at a date in March now.  I was thinking around noon on the 16th.  The last meeting was more of a meet and greet, but I would like to start to focus on topics that would interest/help others in the real estate field.  If you listen to the BP podcast, you may be familiar with the "
    Deep Dive".  I find those interesting and they always spark a lot of questions.  I think we should do that.  If you have a deal you have done recently, come prepared to share how you found it, what your strategy was, how much you paid, how you paid for it, and the final outcome.  All stories welcome, good and bad.

    Everyone chime in that can attend.  Let's plan on Bakfish again.  Tables were plenty big.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · Pearland, TX · Member since 2017 · 94 posts · 33 votes
    7y

    Still planning on noon tomorrow at Bacfish. Hope y’all can make it.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · Pearland, TX · Member since 2016 · 25 posts · 7 votes
    7y

    Hey Rawn, not sure how I missed this, but did you all meet last weekend? If so, sorry I missed it and will keep an eye on this post for future meet-ups.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · Pearland, TX · Member since 2016 · 25 posts · 7 votes
    7y

    @Santos Gloria created a Pearland Investors FB page that would be helpful in keeping up with events and notifications, if that would be helpful.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Pearland, TX · Member since 2018 · 14 posts · 7 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Rawn Wilson:

    Anthony - We did.  I am starting to look at a date in March now.  I was thinking around noon on the 16th.  The last meeting was more of a meet and greet, but I would like to start to focus on topics that would interest/help others in the real estate field.  If you listen to the BP podcast, you may be familiar with the "
    Deep Dive".  I find those interesting and they always spark a lot of questions.  I think we should do that.  If you have a deal you have done recently, come prepared to share how you found it, what your strategy was, how much you paid, how you paid for it, and the final outcome.  All stories welcome, good and bad.

    Everyone chime in that can attend.  Let's plan on Bakfish again.  Tables were plenty big.

    Sorry, Rawn, I was away on vacation in Europe last week. Very familiar with the deep dive; the BP podcast provides some sanity on my commute from Pearland to the Heights every day. Ugh. I think that's a really interesting idea! 

    Looking forward to the next meetup.

    0
    Topic locked