Looking to make a change in property management.

Looking to make a change in property management.

Yorkton, Saskatchewan · Member since 2016 · 53 posts · 26 votes

I have a property in Warner Robins, GA currently under management and I am not pleased with the service provided.  It is time to start looking for a different property management company.  Can anyone in the Warner Robins area recommend a reputable property management company?

I thank you in advance for assistance provided.

1Reply
8 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Nathan GesnerBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Cody, WY · Member since 2010 · 28k+ posts · 41k+ votes
    7y

    Call Barb Vorhees of Fickling & Company of Central Georgia. I can't personally vouch for her but she's a member of NARPM which demonstrates she takes her business seriously.

    The DIY Landlord Book4.7248 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.