Can anyone recommend a great Property mgmt in Baton Rouge?

Can anyone recommend a great Property mgmt in Baton Rouge?

Rental Property Investor · Baton Rouge · Member since 2018 · 35 posts · 10 votes

Just looking to see if anyone has a property mgmt company they would recommend for B.R./ Denham Springs?  I am looking for someone to manage a few mobile homes that I am setting up to be rented.  Thanks.

0Reply
4 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Baton Rouge, LA · Member since 2014 · 280 posts · 219 votes
    7y

    When I revert back from self managing to using a PM, I intend to use @Amy Verges of Sage Property Management.  She is an investor herself.  Have fun with the rentals!

  • Rental Property Investor · Baton Rouge · Member since 2018 · 35 posts · 10 votes
    7y

    Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.