Is any one in the Savannah GA market

Is any one in the Savannah GA market

Flipper/Rehabber · Charleston, SC · Member since 2019 · 16 posts · 4 votes

Is there anyone in the BP community that's familiar with the Savannah are? Saw a few house's in my price range (50 -120,00) on redfin. I'm looking to BRRRR or fix and flip.

0Reply
5 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Pooler, GA · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 9 votes
7y

I have several rental properties here. It is very easy to Brrr. Just be aware  of neighborhoods. PM me, I'd be happy to share.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Pooler, GA · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 9 votes
    7y

    I have several rental properties here. It is very easy to Brrr. Just be aware  of neighborhoods. PM me, I'd be happy to share.

  • Bluffton SC · Member since 2015 · 199 posts · 55 votes
    7y

    @Lawrence Snipe I don’t think Redfin is active in Savannah. Do you mean Zillow?

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Charleston, SC · Member since 2019 · 16 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    @Julian Buicky yes zillow

  • Rental Property Investor · Savannah, GA · Member since 2011 · 13 posts · 11 votes
    7y

    It depends highly on the area you're looking at. This city outside of the historic/downtown district isn't seeing massive appreciate in housing prices so if you're going to BRRR or flip make sure you understand the ARV well. In many areas, you will lose your shirt paying 100k for a house, and others you might be ok.

    ARV is hard to know in Savannah since taking comps even from a few streets over can be a folly. If you aren't from here, I recommend making a few trips in person here and to really understand a few neighborhoods to invest in. Pick your niche.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.