Rental Property Investor · Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 2 votes
I am new to B.P. and to real estate investing, my main focus is buy and hold rentals, and I am undoubtadly going to make this the vehicle to financial independence. Not looking to do business with the attorneys and CPS's that will work with real estate investors but the ones who want to work with them. If anyone could please drop the name and reason of someone(or a company)they find beneficial I would be beyond grateful!!
I am new to B.P. and to real estate investing, my main focus is buy and hold rentals, and I am undoubtadly going to make this the vehicle to financial independence. Not looking to do business with the attorneys and CPS's that will work with real estate investors but the ones who want to work with them. If anyone could please drop the name and reason of someone(or a company)they find beneficial I would be beyond grateful!!