Property Management Company in Charleston SC

Property Management Company in Charleston SC

Rental Property Investor · Member since 2019 · 22 posts · 3 votes

Happy Holidays everyone, I am looking for a good property management company in Charleston SC. Any help is greatly appreciated

0Reply
12 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Insurance Agent · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2014 · 148 posts · 66 votes
    6y

    @Luis Garcia, did you find anybody to manage your Charleston assets? I highly recommend reaching out to Brantley Jaco at Bridgepoint Property Management. We've worked with him for a few years now and he's fantastic. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2019 · 22 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    @Mike Bargetto thank you, I will certainly reach out and at least compare with other before I make a decision.

  • Charleston, SC · Member since 2013 · 380 posts · 157 votes
    6y

    I have a client who is now on the board of the HOA for a condo complex. They are likely to look for a replacement management company. Do you know if Bridgeport manages condo associations? (or have a recommendation for someone who does)

  • Insurance Agent · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2014 · 148 posts · 66 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @John Semanchuk:

    I have a client who is now on the board of the HOA for a condo complex. They are likely to look for a replacement management company. Do you know if Bridgeport manages condo associations? (or have a recommendation for someone who does)

     He sure does. I just checked in with him and he’s happy to talk with you, John, or whoever is making the decision. I’ll DM you his contact info. Thanks for reaching out. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.