Property Manager in NWI - Michigan City area

Most Popular Reply

Northwest Indiana · Member since 2019 · 47 posts · 16 votes
6y

@David Ocampo I linked up with Property Boss recently out of Lake county. They are one of, if not the largest, in the area. I sat down with the owner for lunch. We will hire them once renovations are complete on our duplex.

Hope that helps a little.

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Northwest Indiana · Member since 2019 · 47 posts · 16 votes
    6y

    @David Ocampo I linked up with Property Boss recently out of Lake county. They are one of, if not the largest, in the area. I sat down with the owner for lunch. We will hire them once renovations are complete on our duplex.

    Hope that helps a little.

  • Westchester, IL · Member since 2014 · 13 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    @Kyle Galloway Thanks! I'll check them out. Are you in MC as well?

  • Northwest Indiana · Member since 2019 · 47 posts · 16 votes
    6y

    @David Ocampo born and raised. Have property in LaPorte and MC.

  • Westchester, IL · Member since 2014 · 13 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    @Kyle Galloway Very cool! I have a small quad on Warren, near the uptown arts district.

    If you have any suggestions for a GC, Electrician, etc, I would greatly appreciate it.

    I'll def check out Property Boss as well. It's difficult to find any PM that services the MC area, I'm finding.

  • Northwest Indiana · Member since 2019 · 47 posts · 16 votes
    6y

    I have the same problems-hard to find contractors. 

    I would LOVE to get something down in MC by the arts district. I am jealous!

  • Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    NWI here - mostly in the Hammond / Munster area, but would love to share any information I come across as well. 

    How desirable are the waterfront properties near the south shore? Is that the place to be?

  • Property Manager · Lindenhurst, IL · Member since 2016 · 854 posts · 506 votes
    6y

    I like Property Boss so far, but I would check out Olson Property Services also. It is run by very knowledgeable and good people. 

  • Tammie JonesBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Auburn, IN · Member since 2015 · 38 posts · 7 votes
    2y

    I have a client that I need to send to Property Boss. Can someone connect me? Who do I contact?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.