How Can I get Property Management Leads ?

How Can I get Property Management Leads ?

Property Manager · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 79 posts · 15 votes

Just started my property management company (Erdoglyan Property Management Group) Would love if someone can help me out with leads, I can offer a referral fee ranging from $300-$1,000. I also Know an agent that offers 3% commission. If interested give me a call or respond to the message would love to partner up with some smart investors. 

0Reply
15 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Smyrna, GA · Member since 2018 · 974 posts · 645 votes
    6y

    You already may do these things, but here are a couple ideas:

    1. Talk at a meetup in the LA area
    2. Facebook ads
    3. Search profiles on BP of LA-area investors and message them
    4. Network with agents that are investor agents
    5. Become a NARPM member - many investors start their search there.
    6. Network with contractors, ask them who they know.

    Get hungry, network like crazy. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.