Contractor Recommendations in the Fayetteville, NC Area

Contractor Recommendations in the Fayetteville, NC Area

Shannon GarstPro Member
Member since 2019 · 16 posts · 4 votes

My husband and I are under contract on our first 2 BRRRR properties in the Fayetteville, NC area. Would love any recommendations on investor friendly, reliable, affordable contractors. Thank you in advance.

1Reply
18 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Fayetteville, NC · Member since 2014 · 884 posts · 670 votes
    6y

    @Shannon Garst - send me a PM. I can probably help.

  • Contractor · Broadway NC · Member since 2020 · 22 posts · 13 votes
    5y

    @Shannon Garst

    Congratulations! Fayetteville is a great market! If you're still searching for a contractor in the area we would be happy to help! We are investors as well as contractors.

  • Investor · Fayetteville, NC · Member since 2018 · 263 posts · 216 votes
    5y

    @Shannon Garst PM me as I have a local GC that I highly recommend.

  • Rental Property Investor · Durham, NC · Member since 2019 · 33 posts · 13 votes
    5y

    Hey @Dan Travieso. Just sent a connect request. Hoping to get any GC recommendations you may have. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.