Prospective Tenant has a Miniature Pig

Prospective Tenant has a Miniature Pig

Contractor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2012 · 176 posts · 103 votes

I had a prospective tenant ask today about keeping their pet miniature pig in the house. It weighs 30 lbs, which is right at the limit I use on dogs. She claims it is litter trained for when they are not home and is cleaner than a dog.

Anyone have any experience or knowledge about miniature pigs?

0Reply
118 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · -, IL · Member since 2010 · 409 posts · 616 votes
13y
Originally posted by Mark Graffagnino:
I had a prospective tenant ask today about keeping their pet miniature pig in the house..........Anyone have any experience or knowledge about miniature pigs?

Yea, most of my low income tenants let their kids stay in the house. What would you like to know about them?

See this reply in the discussion

27 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    Oh yeah Dennis I must be stupid 

  • Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2015 · 625 posts · 601 votes
    6y

    @Tracy Johnson or trolling lol

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.