Laurel Mississippi County Property Management/POC needed

Laurel Mississippi County Property Management/POC needed

Realtor · Modesto, CA. · Member since 2018 · 57 posts · 32 votes

Hi everyone, I’m in search of a property management company or POC around Laurel County. Please share your contacts if you are willing or able. Thanks I’m advance

0Reply
21 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wale LawalBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Houston | Dallas | Austin, TX · Member since 2018 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    5y

    @Nick Maugeri

    Your local meetup is the best place to get referrals or post to your local BiggerPockets Post/Forum.

    Goodluck!

  • Realtor · Modesto, CA. · Member since 2018 · 57 posts · 32 votes
    5y

    @Wale Lawal, thanks. I’ll go to the meet up in Modesto, California to ask about PM in Mississippi. Or maybe fly to Mississippi to go to that meet up 🤔

  • Rental Property Investor · Mountain Home AR · Member since 2020 · 27 posts · 11 votes
    5y

    @Nick Maugeri

    Hey Nick, I’m over here. Shoot me a personal message, I’d love to connect.

  • Realtor · Modesto, CA. · Member since 2018 · 57 posts · 32 votes
    5y

    @Dylan Osmon sent you a DM

  • Investor · Brandon, MS · Member since 2017 · 38 posts · 14 votes
    5y

    Hey @Nick Maugeri I'm a property manager in central Mississippi. What kind of property do you have in Laurel?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.