Rental Property Insurance Provider St. Louis, MO

Rental Property Insurance Provider St. Louis, MO

Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 2 votes

Hello all. Looking for some recommendations for insurance providers in St. Louis, MO. I have a SFH under contract and currently shopping for a good provider. My go to provider (USAA) not very rental insurance friendly. Thanks.

0Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2020 · 20 posts · 10 votes
5y

I use Shelter insurance. Many other investors here in STL do as well. I'd get quotes from several different providers and go with what's best.

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2020 · 38 posts · 30 votes
    5y

    @James Walker All-state insurance has been good for me. The rates are competitive and customer service is great. Hope that helps you out. 

  • Investor · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2020 · 20 posts · 10 votes
    5y

    I use Shelter insurance. Many other investors here in STL do as well. I'd get quotes from several different providers and go with what's best.

  • Investor · Member since 2019 · 21 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    I have a duplex in St. Louis MO and it is insured through Farmers Insurance and it is reasonable.

  • Rental Property Investor · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2014 · 313 posts · 326 votes
    5y

    We go through Eric Brand with Shelter Insurance. I've haven't seen anyone get a quote from Shelter for a rental property and then go with someone else! lol Their policy is very affordable, especially compared to most others.

  • David OunanianBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2017 · 380 posts · 195 votes
    5y

    @James Walker we use a local insurance broker that shops multiple providers for the best coverage. Neither my clients or I have found anyone that can beat their rates. Let me know if you want me to send you the referral.

    CASHFLOW NATION535 Reviews
  • Investor · San Rafael · Member since 2020 · 376 posts · 274 votes
    5y

    @David Ounanian, I would love your contact info if you do not mind.

  • Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    All - Truly appreciate the feedback.  Will take a look at your suggestions. 

    @David Ounanian - PM sent.


  • Rental Property Investor · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    Give Matt Skarin a call with the Skarin Agency.  He's a broker and will do a wide ranging search to find the best rates and coverage. Let me know and I'll share his contact info.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.