Property Management Company at Manchester, NH

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker 路 Manchester, NH 路 Member since 2017 路 149 posts 路 103 votes
5y

@Murali Ponnaluri - I second @Ryan Weiss with Bluedoor Living! Give him a call if you haven't already :)

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor 路 Manchester, NH 路 Member since 2021 路 2 posts 路 0 votes
    5y

    We had a good experience with Ledgeview Commercial Partners as a tenant in one of their three-bedroom units from summer 2019 through summer 2020 while we were looking for a house. The owners are very professional and focused on delivering value for owners and tenants.

  • Property Manager 路 Manchester, NH 路 Member since 2018 路 12 posts 路 12 votes
    5y

    Hi Murali, 

    I am a property manager in Manchester, NH. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have!

  • Real Estate Broker 路 Manchester, NH 路 Member since 2017 路 149 posts 路 103 votes
    5y

    @Murali Ponnaluri - I second @Ryan Weiss with Bluedoor Living! Give him a call if you haven't already :)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.