Hello BP community,
I am looking for ways to gain experience in the short term rental management world. I do not have any prior concrete experience with that but understand a lot of the software that helps make short term rental management easier.
some of these tools include:
- Turnoverbnb.com - for cleaning services
- Pricelabs.com - to compare short term rental prices in the area
- Smartbnb.com - for tenant and guest communication
- Hostely.com - for digital guidebooks, house rules and more
If anyone has any ideas on how I can gain experience in this area I would be open to any ideas!
Check out https://airhostsforum.com/ a lot of quality free information from other short term rental hosts. Can learn a lot from their experiences.
HI Jake, I've been a professional Airbnb host for 4 years now and here is part of my tech stack. We have ~20 properties in Philadelphia, PA and Sevierville, TN. Happy to double click on these if you have additional questions.
- Hostaway for PMS and distribution
- Pricelabs for pricing management
- Hostfully for guest guides
- Asana for task management
- BNBTally/Quickbooks/Hubspot for accounting/finance
- Whatsapp/Slack - managing your cleaners and assistants
And much more. Everyone has their own flavor customized to their individual preferences and use cases but these cover the major software verticals you'll need to get up and running. Hope this helps!