Is owning a trailer park a good investment

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Matthew CrivelliBusiness Member
    Lender · MA · Member since 2021 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    I would think both options will definitely cash flow well. I would 100% hire a property manager though, I can only imagine the headaches involved with dealing with that many low income units at one time. As for section 8, when the government picks up the tab you know the checks are always going to come in but on the flip side of that coin - when people are not paying their own bills, it is typical that they take less pride in where they are living. So expect more frequent and high unforeseen costs coming your way. Especially in repairs. I believe there are stricter guidelines on property maintenance as well. Just expect the unexpected with this type of investing.

    Freedom Capital Funding, LLC523 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.