Nexa Mortgage. Legit mortgage company??

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2013 · 496 posts · 296 votes
5y
Originally posted by @Doug McVinua:

@Damon James  If the program looks good I wouldn't be any more concerned than I would be with any other lender, they are generally only as good as the loan officer you are working with.

This is the gold nugget. Make sure you work with a good loan officer. NEXA is just a parent company for mortgage brokers. There are good mortgage brokers and bad ones, just like any other business. Find a good one.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jason WrayPro Member
    Banker · Nationwide · Member since 2020 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    Damon, I have never heard of them but feel free to send me an email.

  • Doug McVinuaPro Member
    Property Manager · Queen Creek, AZ · Member since 2016 · 608 posts · 426 votes
    5y

    @Damon James Nexa is legit, they have a fairly strong presence in Arizona. I don't happen to personally use them but I know of some of the owners and loan officers. They seem to ruffle a few feathers now and then but I don't hear much negative about them. If the program looks good I wouldn't be any more concerned than I would be with any other lender, they are generally only as good as the loan officer you are working with.

  • Lender · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2013 · 496 posts · 296 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Doug McVinua:

    @Damon James  If the program looks good I wouldn't be any more concerned than I would be with any other lender, they are generally only as good as the loan officer you are working with.

    This is the gold nugget. Make sure you work with a good loan officer. NEXA is just a parent company for mortgage brokers. There are good mortgage brokers and bad ones, just like any other business. Find a good one.

  • Grafton, WI · Member since 2017 · 37 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    Thank you for the replies! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.