Moving in to someone's apartment and need to write up a contract - Help

Moving in to someone's apartment and need to write up a contract - Help

Real Estate Investor · Avon, CT · Member since 2009 · 52 posts · 2 votes

Can anyone help me find a template to write up a lease on? The person that I am moving in with is someone I know and easy-going and asked that I write up a lease contract with certain provisions in place i.e. cost of rent, replacement of lost keys, and security deposit. I need to write this up as soon as possible. Any have any suggestions?

Thanks!

0Reply
28 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joel OwensBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Canton, GA · Member since 2010 · 15k+ posts · 11k+ votes
    13y

    There are samples online as well as pre-printed forms for purchase at place like Staples and Office Max etc.

    These are very generic forms. Use at your own risk. Also check the file vault here for possible free samples.

    No legal advice

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.