Any property manager recommendations in Fort Pierce, Florida?

Any property manager recommendations in Fort Pierce, Florida?

Havan SuratPro Member
Vancouver, British Columbia · Member since 2019 · 72 posts · 30 votes

Hi,

If anyone knows any good property management for SFH. Please share any good recommended property management companies in Fort Pierce, FL area.

Havan

0Reply
6 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Port Saint Lucie, FL · Member since 2016 · 45 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    Hello Haven,

    Call my guy, Justin Morefield at Coldwell Banker Paradise in Fort Pierce. He manages my props. Please tell him I sent you.

    Reach out if you have any more questions. I have a bunch of props in FtP.

    Later

  • Real Estate Broker · Vero Beach, FL · Member since 2018 · 79 posts · 36 votes
    4y

    @Havan Surat

    Also Courtney from Coldwell Banker paradise is great as well… I am curious if there are any other Great PMs in the area on there than Coldwell Banker… I know of a couple great ones in Vero and Melbourne as well. Hopefully this is helpful to you.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.