Rental Property Excel Spreadsheet

Rental Property Excel Spreadsheet

Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hello all!  First time poster here!  My husband and I bought our first investment property and are quickly moving towards our second.  Wondering if anyone has any (free preferably :) excel/google doc spreadsheet templates to help keep better track of our property finances?  Thank you so much!

0Reply
507 views

Most Popular Reply

Nathan GesnerBusiness Member
Moderator
Real Estate Broker · Cody, WY · Member since 2010 · 28k+ posts · 41k+ votes
4y

I did a Google search and came across this one. Looks pretty good, completely free, and can track multiple properties.

https://www.tillerhq.com/best-...


BiggerPockets has a File Place where users can share files, but I don't know that it's still active or available through a menu search. Go to https://www.biggerpockets.com/... and use the search tool to see if you can find anything there.

The DIY Landlord Book4.7248 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Orange County, CA · Member since 2016 · 740 posts · 529 votes
    4y

    Are you looking for short term or long term?

  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    following this conversation. I am looking for a similar excel tracker sheet for long term rentals (1 year contracts). I currently managing two properties.

  • Nathan GesnerBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Cody, WY · Member since 2010 · 28k+ posts · 41k+ votes
    4y

    I did a Google search and came across this one. Looks pretty good, completely free, and can track multiple properties.

    https://www.tillerhq.com/best-...


    BiggerPockets has a File Place where users can share files, but I don't know that it's still active or available through a menu search. Go to https://www.biggerpockets.com/... and use the search tool to see if you can find anything there.

    The DIY Landlord Book4.7248 Reviews
  • Rental Property Investor · Raeford, NC · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 4 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Sergio E Maldonado:

    following this conversation. I am looking for a similar excel tracker sheet for long term rentals (1 year contracts). I currently managing two properties.


     Did you ever find a excel tracker sheet?

  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Melissa Nash:

    Are you looking for short term or long term?


     Hi!  Little late on my response! haha, thank you so much for responding!  I was looking for longer term, 1 to 2 years but I''m covered now!

  • New to Real Estate · Montreal, Canada · Member since 2020 · 14 posts · 8 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Nathan Gesner:

    I did a Google search and came across this one. Looks pretty good, completely free, and can track multiple properties.

    https://www.tillerhq.com/best-...


    BiggerPockets has a File Place where users can share files, but I don't know that it's still active or available through a menu search. Go to https://www.biggerpockets.com/... and use the search tool to see if you can find anything there.


     Thanks for sharing these links, Nathan! I know this is an old thread, but it's exactly what I was looking for : )

  • Nathan GesnerBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Cody, WY · Member since 2010 · 28k+ posts · 41k+ votes
    2y

    Have you looked at Etsy? Go to their website and search for "landlord spreadsheet" and you will see hundreds of options. Some of them are very fancy and can track everything. Less than $10 will get you a very handy tool.

    I recommend reading the reviews and looking for one that can handle 5-10 rentals so you don't have to change to a different tracker as you grow.


    The DIY Landlord Book4.7248 Reviews
  • New to Real Estate · Montreal, Canada · Member since 2020 · 14 posts · 8 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Nathan Gesner:

    Have you looked at Etsy? Go to their website and search for "landlord spreadsheet" and you will see hundreds of options. Some of them are very fancy and can track everything. Less than $10 will get you a very handy tool.

    I recommend reading the reviews and looking for one that can handle 5-10 rentals so you don't have to change to a different tracker as you grow.



     Wow, that's a great tip. I wouldn't have thought of going on Etsy. Thank you so much!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.