REDDING - SHASTA COUNTY CA MEETUP - FEBRUARY 17, 2022

REDDING - SHASTA COUNTY CA MEETUP - FEBRUARY 17, 2022

This event is brought to you by:American Real Estate 00848454

When:

Where:Located next door (north) of From the Hearth restaurant , 2636 Churn Creek Rd., Suite A Redding, California 96002

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Karen MargraveBusiness Member
Moderator
Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes

MEETUP in Redding, CA (Shasta, Tehama, Siskiyou) 

It's been a long time since we've met! I know a lot of people have been sitting on the sidelines frustrated, but things are going to be changing, just not sure how! This market is insane. There are deals to be had if you're fast, I personally know of a someone with 8 units (individual cottages)  that are for sale off market (for now) . Over the weekend I listed a duplex and it already has 5 offers! So there are things out there if you dig deep enough. 

 Let's get together and discuss the market, make our predictions, and network. 

My office is next door to From the Heart Restaurant on Churn Creek Rd. You can order ahead and bring your food to the office if you'd like, or we can go to FTH. Sometimes restaurants are so noisy it's hard to talk.  

PLEASE be sure to click the ATTENDING button below so that I know if anyone is coming.  Either way will you leave a reply and say hi so I know if we still have anyone on BP and paying attention :) Thank you. 

Areas: Redding, Anderson, Palo Cedro, Shasta Lake, Cottonwood, Red Bluff, Lakehead, Dunsmuir. 

PLEASE INVITE OTHERS AND TAG BP members you know in the area! 

@Christopher Deforest @Bonnie Low @Zane Zelei @Cara Murray @Justin H. @Chris Sawtelle @Alex Shea

@Matt Christensen @Christopher Deforest @Danny G. @Cynthia Hinckley @Chris Low @Tiffany Reguera @Michael Halow @Andrew Jacobsen @Morgan M. @Lana Sha @Garrett Hawthorne
@Conner Bridwell @Benjamin Goodpasture @Jordan Michaud @Tom Northrop @Vincent Rodriguez @Zach Wain @Ramon DeLeon

@Chad Anderson @Stephen Heleniak

1Reply
50 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Redding CA · Member since 2019 · 55 posts · 24 votes
4y

Hello. We have missed the meet ups. So glad we can start them up again. Thanks.

See this reply in the discussion

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    Hey Karen. I’m glad that we are going to do this again. I’m really interested to hear what other investors have been doing in this crazy time.

  • Investor · Shasta County, CA · Member since 2020 · 29 posts · 12 votes
    4y

    @Karen Margrave Thanks for organizing! I am looking forward to attending. I vote to get food to go. So hard to hear people in restaurants.

  • Investor · Redding CA · Member since 2019 · 55 posts · 24 votes
    4y

    Hello. We have missed the meet ups. So glad we can start them up again. Thanks.

  • Karen MargraveBusiness Member
    Moderator
    OP
    Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    4y
    Quote from @Justin H.:

    @Karen Margrave Thanks for organizing! I am looking forward to attending. I vote to get food to go. So hard to hear people in restaurants.

    From the Hearth (Churn Creek Rd.) is right next door, you can place your order on your app, set time to pick up, and you're good to go! 

    I hope we can get some more people out!! 
  • Karen MargraveBusiness Member
    Moderator
    OP
    Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    4y

    @Justin H. @Cara Murray @Jesse Penland We will be starting small once again ... and building the group back up. There are deals being done, it's just a little more challenging to find them. I will be starting to push to find more income properties to list. 

    I've been through many ups and downs in the market, and there's always opportunities, sometimes you have to think outside of the box, etc. It's fun to hear from others, I hope more people start coming. 

  • Karen MargraveBusiness Member
    Moderator
    OP
    Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    4y

    Just wanted to pop in and remind everyone of the Meetup! They've changed the format on Biggerpockets. Hopefully people are able to find the Meetups. Hope to see you this week.. THURSDAY, THE 17TH OF FEBRUARY ... Call or text me if you have questions. 530-782-1800

  • Investor · Shasta County, CA · Member since 2020 · 29 posts · 12 votes
    4y

    @Karen Margrave Thanks for hosting tonight. Let's do it again next month!

  • Karen MargraveBusiness Member
    Moderator
    OP
    Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    4y

    Jesse and Justin, glad you two made it! Cara we missed you. 

    The 3rd Thursday of March is actually St. Patricks Day, and there's 5 Thursdays in March, so do you want to keep it on St. Patricks Day or push it to 24th? I know people sometimes go out for St. Pattys Day, so don't want to interfere with plans. Feel free to text me 530-782-1800

  • Investor · Shasta County, CA · Member since 2020 · 29 posts · 12 votes
    4y

    @Karen Margrave I vote for the 24th. I am flexible though.

  • Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    The 24th works fine for me

  • Karen MargraveBusiness Member
    Moderator
    OP
    Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    4y

    Ok 24th it is! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.