Montgomery County REI Meetup - June 2022

Montgomery County REI Meetup - June 2022

When:

Where:During Happy Hour at Pacific Yard House, 101 Metcalf St Conroe, Texas 77301

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Matt McGuirePro Member
Rental Property Investor · Montgomery, TX · Member since 2018 · 201 posts · 103 votes

Come out and build your network! The goal of this meetup is to help people invest in real estate. All levels are welcome. If you've never done a deal or if you done a thousand, come out and meet other people interested in real estate. The most important thing you can do it take action. Hope to see you there!

1Reply
19 views

Most Popular Reply

Tomball, TX · Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 1 vote
4y

going!!

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Tomball, TX · Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    going!!

  • Corey GrantPro Member
    Investor · Livingston, TX · Member since 2016 · 66 posts · 17 votes
    4y

    planning to be there.  I've missed for a few months.

  • Matt McGuirePro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Montgomery, TX · Member since 2018 · 201 posts · 103 votes
    4y

    Glad to hear it, see you in a couple hours. 

  • Corey GrantPro Member
    Investor · Livingston, TX · Member since 2016 · 66 posts · 17 votes
    4y

    Sorry I missed it.  Migraine knocked me out, but I am making a recurring reminder to help get back on track.  It is always the 3rd Thursday, correct?

  • Matt McGuirePro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Montgomery, TX · Member since 2018 · 201 posts · 103 votes
    4y

    That is correct. Third Thursday of every month. 

  • Attorney · Houston · Member since 2022 · 84 posts · 116 votes
    4y

     I missed it . Whens the next one?

  • Corey GrantPro Member
    Investor · Livingston, TX · Member since 2016 · 66 posts · 17 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Nancy Truong:

     I missed it . Whens the next one?

    It falls on the 3rd Thursday of every month.
  • Matt McGuirePro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Montgomery, TX · Member since 2018 · 201 posts · 103 votes
    4y

    That's right, thanks @Corey Grant. I hadn't posted July's yet but I just did. It will be the 21st. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.