Central Maryland REI Social

Central Maryland REI Social

When:

Where:Jailbreak Brewing Company, 9445 Washington Blvd N Ste F Laurel, Maryland 20723

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Rental Property Investor · Columbia, MD · Member since 2021 · 128 posts · 129 votes

Hello my fellow REI Enthusiasts and welcome to our monthly social located at Jailbreak Brewing Company in Laurel, MD.

Sorry for the long delay! I booked us for the beginning of March and am looking forward to seeing everyone in better weather :)

This is an informal meetup for anyone interested in anything real estate-related at all levels! Look for a little sign at the table with the name of the meetup on it. We've been averaging around 15 people per meetup with Agents, brokers, flippers, investors, lenders, and complete newbies all coming together and having a fun time talking real estate investing because our loved ones and friends are sick of hearing us talk about it! Hope to see you there.

0Reply
57 views

Most Popular Reply

Joseph BeilkeBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Palm Coast, FL · Member since 2018 · 364 posts · 244 votes
3y

I am a life member of the Savage Volunteer Fire Company with is not a mile north of Jailbreak Brewing Company. I come up from Florida to ride fire trucks about 2 times per year for a week or so and would love to join in one of you networking events. I still own a property in MD and work closely with Investors, buyers, and seller in Florida. I serve mostly, Florida North East coast, St Augustine south to Daytona Beach. We have some opportunities here for LTR,MTR, STR. So if you are interested in the area please feel free to reach out.

Have a drink for me!

Enkore Real Estate & Property Management4.836 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joseph BeilkeBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Palm Coast, FL · Member since 2018 · 364 posts · 244 votes
    3y

    I am a life member of the Savage Volunteer Fire Company with is not a mile north of Jailbreak Brewing Company. I come up from Florida to ride fire trucks about 2 times per year for a week or so and would love to join in one of you networking events. I still own a property in MD and work closely with Investors, buyers, and seller in Florida. I serve mostly, Florida North East coast, St Augustine south to Daytona Beach. We have some opportunities here for LTR,MTR, STR. So if you are interested in the area please feel free to reach out.

    Have a drink for me!

    Enkore Real Estate & Property Management4.836 Reviews
  • Real Estate Agent · Columbia, MD · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    HI!!! I have been looking for a meet up and was very excited to see your post. I am new at REI and looking to network/learn from people that are more experienced then me (not hard to beat). Hope to see you there.

  • Member since 2019 · 20 posts · 3 votes
    3y
    Thanks Steven, I'm looking forward to meeting like minded people. See you on the 2nd.

    Bill
  • Investor · MD FL WV · Member since 2020 · 38 posts · 21 votes
    3y

    We will be there!

  • Investor · Washington, DC · Member since 2022 · 14 posts · 7 votes
    3y

    Hey Steven! I'll be out of town this week but do you have these every first Thursday, or what cadence do you normally have them on? I'd love to put them in my calendar moving forward! Thanks! 

  • Lender · Nationwide · Member since 2018 · 571 posts · 310 votes
    3y

    I'd like to come but have a conflicting event this week. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Columbia, MD · Member since 2021 · 128 posts · 129 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Shannon Erickson:

    Hey Steven! I'll be out of town this week but do you have these every first Thursday, or what cadence do you normally have them on? I'd love to put them in my calendar moving forward! Thanks! 


     Hey! I haven’t been able to keep set days. I try to host toward the beginning of the month on a Thursday. I’ll post here again for the next one.

  • Property Manager · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2022 · 9 posts · 4 votes
    3y

    I haven't been able to come to the last couple of these but let me know when the next one is!

  • Member since 2023 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    Hey Steven - are we doing the next meetup on Thursday?

  • Member since 2023 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    Hi Central MD REI Socialists! Shirley and I are hosting a meetup in Frederick next week, on April 18th. We hope to see you there!

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

  • Investor · Washington, DC · Member since 2017 · 428 posts · 205 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Steven Silbert:

    Hello my fellow REI Enthusiasts and welcome to our monthly social located at Jailbreak Brewing Company in Laurel, MD.

    Sorry for the long delay! I booked us for the beginning of March and am looking forward to seeing everyone in better weather :)

    This is an informal meetup for anyone interested in anything real estate-related at all levels! Look for a little sign at the table with the name of the meetup on it. We've been averaging around 15 people per meetup with Agents, brokers, flippers, investors, lenders, and complete newbies all coming together and having a fun time talking real estate investing because our loved ones and friends are sick of hearing us talk about it! Hope to see you there.

    Hey everyone, we’re bringing this event back starting next month. Come join us! 

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/1147707-cent...

    @Jack Seiden @Steven Silbert

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.