REI on TAP - Pittsburgh Real Estate Meetup

REI on TAP - Pittsburgh Real Estate Meetup

When:

Where:Southern Tier Brewing Company, Southern Tier Brewing Company, 316 N Shore Dr Pittsburgh PA 15212 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15212

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Mehraan MoosaPro Member
Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2016 · 22 posts · 12 votes

Join us for a dynamic Real Estate Investing Event at Southern Tier, from 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM. Whether you're a contractor, investor, wholesaler, realtor, or just passionate about real estate, this is your platform. No formalities, no speakers - just relaxed networking, outdoor games, and meaningful connections.

Enjoy FREE food and drinks on us!

The more, the merrier, so bring your friends and colleagues too.Mark your calendars! We look forward to seeing you there for an evening of fun, camaraderie, and networking.

2Reply
25 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2023 · 108 posts · 57 votes
3y

Hi Mehraan - is there a mailing list for this ongoing so I can know when the next one is? I'm in Beaver County. 

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2023 · 108 posts · 57 votes
    3y

    Hi Mehraan - is there a mailing list for this ongoing so I can know when the next one is? I'm in Beaver County. 

  • Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 3 votes
    3y

    I would be interested in the next meetup.

    thanks,

    Drew Hieber

  • Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2023 · 55 posts · 25 votes
    3y

    I'm interested as well!

    Thank you,

    Frinée Warren

  • Alex HilemanPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2023 · 224 posts · 147 votes
    3y

    @Cory St. Esprit @Drew Hieber @Account Closed

    Hello, I work with Mehraan at New Western and I would be happy to add you all to our email list so that you are notified of the next REI on Tap event. We host them quarterly and the next one will be in the Fall. Please DM me your email address or email me at [email protected] to be added to our email list. Thank you!

  • Real Estate Agent · Waldorf, MD · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    3y
    I'm interested!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.