Fort Collins Real Estate Investor Meetup

Fort Collins Real Estate Investor Meetup

When:

Where:1 Old Town Square #7 Fort Collins, Colorado 80524

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Nate ShieldsPro Member
Lender · Fort Collins, CO · Member since 2015 · 304 posts · 148 votes

Come join us for networking, drinks, and a good time at Social in downtown Fort Collins on Thursday, March 21. Look forward to seeing everyone there!

0Reply
38 views

Most Popular Reply

Ian I LeinwandPro Member
Property Manager · Fort Collins, CO · Member since 2018 · 89 posts · 42 votes
2y

Looking forward to it. Thanks 

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Ian I LeinwandPro Member
    Property Manager · Fort Collins, CO · Member since 2018 · 89 posts · 42 votes
    2y

    Looking forward to it. Thanks 

  • Ian I LeinwandPro Member
    Property Manager · Fort Collins, CO · Member since 2018 · 89 posts · 42 votes
    2y

    @Nate Shields

    What time? If anyone can meet a bit earlier around 6 I will be there grading some food.

  • Nate ShieldsPro Member
    OP
    Lender · Fort Collins, CO · Member since 2015 · 304 posts · 148 votes
    2y

    @Ian I Leinwand I can be there a bit early if you'll be there at 6 pm. Shoot me a text 630-862-6994 if you get there early.

  • Adele TeggerPro Member
    Investor · Fort Collins, CO · Member since 2023 · 15 posts · 6 votes
    1y

    Are you going to host any more events?

  • Nate ShieldsPro Member
    OP
    Lender · Fort Collins, CO · Member since 2015 · 304 posts · 148 votes
    1y

    @Adele Tegger Yes, will be posting one very soon!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.