>>ORANGE COUNTY, CA MEETUP - MAY 28TH<<

>>ORANGE COUNTY, CA MEETUP - MAY 28TH<<

This event is brought to you by:American Real Estate 00848454

When:

Where:ROUND TABLE PIZZA, LAKE FOREST

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Karen MargraveBusiness Member
Moderator
Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes

REMINDER! Orange County CA meet up!

For those that said they were coming, please confirm, and any others!

@Karen Capps , @Albert Bui , @Alex Bejenaru , @Chad Ballard , @Jonathan Wilks , @CK Hwang , @Nick Wing @Christopher Hunter , @Jack Medford , @Paul Ortiz , @Account Closed , @Vipul Shah , @Joe Homs , @Tony Chan , @John Curtin , @Peter Popovici , @Account Closed

AND ANY OTHERS. Please let us know how many will be with you.

The only costs associated with the meet up is for your food and drinks. This initial event is to let everyone introduce themselves to each other, talk about deals, and how we can help each other, along with deciding on the format for future meet ups, frequency, etc. SEE YOU THERE!

2Reply
86 views

Most Popular Reply

Orange, CA · Member since 2012 · 66 posts · 17 votes
12y

Confirmed!

See this reply in the discussion

32 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Karen MargraveBusiness Member
    Moderator
    OP
    Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    12y
  • Orange, CA · Member since 2012 · 66 posts · 17 votes
    12y

    Confirmed!

  • Investor, Real Estate Agent · San Juan Capistrano, CA · Member since 2013 · 150 posts · 65 votes
    12y

    yup!

  • Anaheim, CA · Member since 2014 · 163 posts · 51 votes
    12y

    Confirmed.

  • Investor · Aliso Viejo, CA · Member since 2011 · 17 posts · 4 votes
    12y

    Confirmed.

  • Civil Engineer · Orange County, CA · Member since 2012 · 189 posts · 45 votes
    12y

    See you there.

  • Investor · Nipomo, CA · Member since 2014 · 366 posts · 401 votes
    12y

    Confirmed

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2011 · 20 posts · 2 votes
    12y
    I plan to be there, possibly with one other person.
  • Karen MargraveBusiness Member
    Moderator
    OP
    Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    12y

    Looks like we're going to have a great group of people! I can't wait!

    For keyword alerts: O.C. , southern california, meetup, so cal

  • Real Estate Investor · Orange, CA · Member since 2014 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    This shows the power of keyword alerts.. I just turned mine on for Cal and this alert popped up for my area. I would have missed out on this event.

    Confirmed. See you guys there

  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2013 · 71 posts · 16 votes
    12y

    I'll be there, bringing one of my friends

  • Lender · Yorba Linda, CA · Member since 2014 · 68 posts · 20 votes
    12y

    I'm in!!

  • Real Estate Investor · rockville, MD · Member since 2014 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    Count me in, see u there.

    Thanks

  • Irvine, CA · Member since 2013 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    See everyone there!

  • Real Estate Agent · Huntington Beach, CA · Member since 2014 · 23 posts · 7 votes
    12y

    Thank you. I plan on attending.

  • Real Estate Investor · Cypress, CA · Member since 2013 · 877 posts · 94 votes
    12y

    @Karen Margrave count me in, but do not know if my wife will be able to join me.

  • Laguna Beach, CA · Member since 2014 · 30 posts · 8 votes
    12y

    I hope to make it

  • Karen MargraveBusiness Member
    Moderator
    OP
    Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    12y

    @Karen Capps , @Albert Bui , @Alex Bejenaru , @Chad Ballard ,@Jonathan Wilks , @CK Hwang , @Nick Wing@Christopher Hunter, @Jack Medford , @Paul Ortiz , @Lauren Hardy , @Vipul Shah ,@Joe Homs , @Tony Chan , @John Curtin ,i ,@Nicholas Jacoby , @Ian Kwak , @Elizabeth Moreno , @Clint Kreider , @William Larsen , @Ryan Byrne , @Serge K

    Since the Round Table provides space free of charge, I hope everyone will support them with your orders. I have included a menu, should you want to order ahead of time. I know on weeknights time is always hard to come by, so want to be mindful of time.

    ORDER AHEAD!

    Also, you might want to fill in your keyword alerts for O.C. Meet Up, Orange County Meet Up, etc. I know a few have found the meet up through their keyword alerts. You might also want to monitor topic.

  • Real Estate Agent · Orange, CA · Member since 2014 · 50 posts · 12 votes
    12y

    What if your still learning and don't know to much about real estate ? can one still attend the meet up ??

  • Karen MargraveBusiness Member
    Moderator
    OP
    Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    12y

    @Alex Duarte Of course you can! Everyone has to start someplace. There's people with no experience, and years of experience, but no matter which group you'e in, there's always something you can learn from others. So then, we'll see you there?

  • Laguna Beach, CA · Member since 2014 · 30 posts · 8 votes
    12y

    of course Alex

  • Real Estate Agent · Orange, CA · Member since 2014 · 50 posts · 12 votes
    12y

    @Karen Margrave I know that's true we all got to start somewhere ! Thanks for being so inviting . As for tomorrow I won't be able to make it . I will forsure make the next one tho , since now I know about it!

  • Allen MotakefPro Member
    Investor · Newport Beach, CA · Member since 2014 · 49 posts · 14 votes
    12y

    I would like to attend also.

  • Accountant · Tustin, CA · Member since 2013 · 65 posts · 10 votes
    12y

    I will be there!

  • Karen MargraveBusiness Member
    Moderator
    OP
    Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    12y

    @Allen Motakef Great! See you then.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.