CT Meet-Up, Wed. June 25 @7pm in Fairfield

CT Meet-Up, Wed. June 25 @7pm in Fairfield

When:

Where:Anna Liffey's: 1494 Post Road, Fairfield CT 06824

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Investor · Fairfield-New Haven-Hartford County, CT · Member since 2013 · 825 posts · 413 votes

Hi BP Members in Connecticut and the surrounding areas we're back for ROUND 2 of our NO PITCH Real Estate CT Networking Event at Anna Liffey's in Fairfield! The first event had approximately 20+ folks join, and the feedback was very positive, and I look forward for that to continue.

The goals of this meet-up are to get local CT investors and real estate professionals to network, do [more] deals, and help all of us advance our real estate goals.

The event will run from 7pm - 9pm on Wednesday, June 25, and around 7:45pm/8pm everyone will briefly introduce themselves to the group. Please note there will be no public pitching, no cost to attend, and no sponsor. Also, it will be casual, so dress however you feel most comfortable. My only request is that you buy at least one drink (non-alcoholic is fine) from the bar to support Anna Liffey's for allowing us to use their space.

Please post if you can make it, and feel free to invite someone who you think might benefit or add to the event. 

If you're from any of these areas, I hope you can make it: Fairfield, New Haven, Hartford, Middlesex, New London, Stamford, Greenwich, Darien, Norwalk, Westport, Bridgeport, Stratford, Trumbull, Wilton, Weston, New Canaan, Easton, Milford, Shelton, Ansonia, Orange, West Haven, East Haven, Branford, Hamden, Naugatuck, Wallingford, Middletown, Cheshire, Woodbridge, Danbury, Newtown, Oxford, Southbury, Middlebury, Waterbury, New Britain, Bristol, Meriden, Southington, Newington, Madison, New London, Killingworth, Seymour, Plainville, Bethel, Redding, Guilford and there's no doubt that I missed more cities, so please let your colleagues know to come.

Anna Liffey's is located @ 1494 Post Road, Fairfield CT 06824 (http://annaliffeys.com/), and the back room is reserved for us. FYI: ANNA LIFFEY'S IS ACROSS THE STREET FROM VICTORIA'S SECRET, AND THERE IS A FREE PUBLIC PARKING ACROSS THE STREET AFTER 7PM.

0Reply
20 views

Most Popular Reply

19 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Bloomfield, CT · Member since 2013 · 25 posts · 25 votes
    12y

    I'll be there!

  • FL · Member since 2009 · 2k+ posts · 357 votes
    12y
  • Investor · Weston, CT · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    I'll be there! Sorry I missed the first one. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

    Rick

  • Investor · Milford, CT · Member since 2012 · 592 posts · 285 votes
    12y

    Can't wait for this!  Count me in again!

  • Killingworth, CT · Member since 2014 · 24 posts · 11 votes
    12y

    I'm putting it on my calendar now.  Looking forward to meeting all of you.

  • Purchase, NY · Member since 2014 · 25 posts · 16 votes
    12y

    Thanks for organizing.  I'll try to make it if I can.

  • Rental Property Investor · Norwalk, CT · Member since 2013 · 276 posts · 147 votes
    12y
    I'll be there.
  • FL · Member since 2009 · 2k+ posts · 357 votes
    12y

    Bump to get more people at this meeting.

    Raymond

  • Investor · Fairfield-New Haven-Hartford County, CT · Member since 2013 · 825 posts · 413 votes
    12y

    Thanks @Raymond B. ! Let's spread the word for all the CT towns and investors to come join for a night to network with local investors!

    This poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.
    Time of Event: 06/25/2014 at 07:00PM
    Location: Anna Liffey's: 1494 Post Road, Fairfield CT 06824
    Fee to Attend: Free

    If you're from any of these areas, I hope you can make it: Fairfield, New Haven, Hartford, Middlesex, New London, Stamford, Greenwich, Darien, Norwalk, Westport, Bridgeport, Stratford, Trumbull, Wilton, Weston, New Canaan, Easton, Milford, Shelton, Ansonia, Orange, West Haven, East Haven, Branford, Hamden, Naugatuck, Wallingford, Middletown, Cheshire, Woodbridge, Danbury, Newtown, Oxford, Southbury, Middlebury, Waterbury, New Britain, Bristol, Meriden, Southington, Newington, Madison, New London, Killingworth, Seymour, Plainville, Bethel, Redding, Guilford and there's no doubt that I missed more cities, so please let your colleagues know to come.

  • Middleburg, VA · Member since 2014 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    I'm planning to go too. Thanks

  • W Hartford, CT · Member since 2014 · 32 posts · 8 votes
    12y

    I am planning to be there and I have asked a couple of friends in the industry to join me. I am looking forward to meeting other Connecitcut real estate investors and professionals. Thanks for organizing the event!

  • FL · Member since 2009 · 2k+ posts · 357 votes
    12y

    Bump to get more people at this meeting.

    Raymond

  • Wholesaler · Burlington, CT · Member since 2013 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    I found a sitter and plan to be there.  Looking forward to meeting everyone.

  • Investor · Hamden, CT · Member since 2014 · 33 posts · 10 votes
    12y

    I'll be there.  Thanks for setting this up again Jonathan.

  • Investor · Fairfield-New Haven-Hartford County, CT · Member since 2013 · 825 posts · 413 votes
    12y

    @Gregory Bennett @Raymond B. @Rick Goldenberg @George Paiva @Kathryn Lauterbach-Bell @Jonathan B. @Daniel Raposo @David Horan @Mike Curley 

    Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight! 

    Time of Event: 06/25/2014 at 07:00PM
    Location: Anna Liffey's: 1494 Post Road, Fairfield CT 06824
    Fee to Attend: Free

    Also, if you're from any of these areas, I hope you can make it: Fairfield, New Haven, Hartford, Middlesex, New London, Stamford, Greenwich, Darien, Norwalk, Westport, Bridgeport, Stratford, Trumbull, Wilton, Weston, New Canaan, Easton, Milford, Shelton, Ansonia, Orange, West Haven, East Haven, Branford, Hamden, Naugatuck, Wallingford, Middletown, Cheshire, Woodbridge, Danbury, Newtown, Oxford, Southbury, Middlebury, Waterbury, New Britain, Bristol, Meriden, Southington, Newington, Madison, New London, Killingworth, Seymour, Plainville, Bethel, Redding, Guilford and any other cities that I missed.

    Anna Liffey's is located @ 1494 Post Road, Fairfield CT 06824 (http://annaliffeys.com/), and the back room is reserved for us.

  • Rehabber · North Haven, CT · Member since 2014 · 58 posts · 26 votes
    12y
    I can't make it this time. But next time I'll be there.
  • Purchase, NY · Member since 2014 · 25 posts · 16 votes
    12y

    Sorry Jonathan, I won't be able to make it this time, will definitely try to make the next one.

  • Specialist · Bloomfield, CT · Member since 2013 · 25 posts · 25 votes
    12y

    Sorry I didn't make the meetup guys. I'm in the process of returning to school and along with the many other tasks at hand, like we all have, I'm still working on my scheduling. Hopefully I'll see you all next time.

  • Real Estate Investor · Meriden, CT · Member since 2014 · 56 posts · 18 votes
    11y

    Guess who's coming back this month (TBall Season is over) and bringing guests!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.