Orange County Meetup

Orange County Meetup

When:

Where:ROUND TABLE PIZZA, LAKE FOREST

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Costa Mesa, CA · Member since 2012 · 146 posts · 55 votes

Thank you to everyone who attended our most recent meetup this week. We are now set to meet every third Wednesday of the month at Round Table Pizza in Lake Forest. I will communicate with everyone via email if there are ever any changes. If you have not given me your email, but would like to stay informed, please send it to me. 

Our meetings are very simple. We start with short introductions and then use the rest of the time to network. If you have any suggestions or questions let me know.

Tags: Orange County, lake forest, tustin, irvine, mission viejo, rancho santa margarita, laguna hills, laguna niguel, dana point, san clemente, laguna beach, newport beach, huntington beach, costa mesa, santa ana, orange, brea, la habra, yorba linda, san juan capistrano, seal beach, fountain valley, buena park, garden grove, fullerton, aliso viejo, westminster, placentia.

3Reply
48 views

Most Popular Reply

Karen MargraveBusiness Member
Moderator
Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
12y

It was a great meeting last night. Not everyone filled out the questionnaire, but for those that did, I will scan them and then upload to this forum so that you can access, print out, etc. Be sure to put Orange County Meetup as one of your keywords too!! 

@Sean Sterner  I'll be happy to email you the questionnaire. It's just a basic, Needs, Wants, etc. That way everyone can know what others are needing, etc. and hopefully may be able to get some deals going. 

At the meetup we went around and gave everyone time to tell us what they're doing, what they're looking for, what they have to offer in the way of services. We have a few real estate agents in different areas; and we had one lender. Others looking to get into smaller multi family, one person wanting to do a larger multi family complex with a syndication possibly, and a few looking for fix/flip properties, plus we had one wholesaler! So all around, it was a productive meeting I think. 

For all of you there, though I did the questionnaire, it's actually @Clint Kreider that is heading up the meetups. I hope I haven't stepped on his toes, I know I tend to be a little outspoken, my apologies. 

@Joe Homs  @Amber Malfavon @CK Hwang @Jonathan Wilks @John Riturban @Andy Beattie @Steve Magdziak 

See this reply in the discussion

29 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Fountain Valley, CA · Member since 2014 · 11 posts · 4 votes
    12y

    Hi Clint,

    Put me down as an attendee for the 9/17, thanks.  I will PM you my email.

    Newton

  • Karen MargraveBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    12y

    @Craig Norris Here's the meetup info for you. 

  • Fountain Valley, CA · Member since 2014 · 11 posts · 4 votes
    12y

    Can you put +3 for me?

  • Costa Mesa, CA · Member since 2012 · 146 posts · 55 votes
    12y

    Our next meeting is coming up on Wednesday. Please RSVP on this thread if you plan to attend. 

    ***There is no cost associated with this meeting unless you'd like to purchase food or drink.***

  • Karen MargraveBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    12y

    Hi everyone! I was just checking in to RSVP for the next Orange County meetup, but I'm not seeing many others here yet! Are you going? If so, chime in!  

    Also, I was thinking of doing a questionnaire that everyone can fill out that will give us information for people to more easily connect with those that have what they need, etc. I then will collect them, and upload as a PDF file for O.C. meetup members to be able to access on Fileplace, but thought I'd get your thoughts first. If you like the idea, let me know and I'll make it up and pass out at the next meetup. If you don't like the idea of putting this all on paper for others to see, that's fine too. 

    Questions: 

    1. What niche do you want more information on? (buy/hold, new construction, development, fix/flip, multi-family, other)

    2. What are you looking for at the meetup in the way of property, finances, partners, mentor, clients, education (such as a SHORT 10- 15 min teaching at top of meetup), or ?

    3. What do you have that may be of interest to other investors ( services such as being a real estate broker/agent, mortgage broker, have property to sell, willing to partner, have knowledge to share, or ?)

    4. Are you in a position to invest right now, or are you in the preparation stage (gathering information, etc.)?

  • Joe HomsBusiness Member
    Flipper · Mission Viejo, CA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y
    I will be there and hope to see everyone. The questions are fine with me.
  • Karen MargraveBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    12y
  • Karen MargraveBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    12y
  • Investor · Nipomo, CA · Member since 2014 · 366 posts · 401 votes
    12y

    I will be there. The questionnaire is also a great idea Karen!

  • Mission Viejo, CA · Member since 2014 · 3 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    I'd like to attend as well. There will be 3 in my group.

  • Capistrano Beach, CA · Member since 2013 · 283 posts · 169 votes
    12y
    I will be there this evening. Sorry for the late reply. Didn't see the thread.
  • Rental Property Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    OC Meetup, I am sorry that I could not make it this evening. Please keep me posted on the next meeting. I look forward to meeting and networking with all of you. Karen if you have the questionnaire, is it possible to email it to me? 

    Thank you,

    Sean

  • Karen MargraveBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    12y

    It was a great meeting last night. Not everyone filled out the questionnaire, but for those that did, I will scan them and then upload to this forum so that you can access, print out, etc. Be sure to put Orange County Meetup as one of your keywords too!! 

    @Sean Sterner  I'll be happy to email you the questionnaire. It's just a basic, Needs, Wants, etc. That way everyone can know what others are needing, etc. and hopefully may be able to get some deals going. 

    At the meetup we went around and gave everyone time to tell us what they're doing, what they're looking for, what they have to offer in the way of services. We have a few real estate agents in different areas; and we had one lender. Others looking to get into smaller multi family, one person wanting to do a larger multi family complex with a syndication possibly, and a few looking for fix/flip properties, plus we had one wholesaler! So all around, it was a productive meeting I think. 

    For all of you there, though I did the questionnaire, it's actually @Clint Kreider that is heading up the meetups. I hope I haven't stepped on his toes, I know I tend to be a little outspoken, my apologies. 

    @Joe Homs  @Amber Malfavon @CK Hwang @Jonathan Wilks @John Riturban @Andy Beattie @Steve Magdziak 

  • Karen MargraveBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    12y

    For those I didn't @mention above, sorry, I just got the names off the questionnaires! If you didn't fill one out, I didn't have info. 

  • Lender · Irvine, CA · Member since 2014 · 336 posts · 28 votes
    12y

    Great meeting last night! It was nice to meet some fellow members in Orange County. 

  • Investor · Orange, CA · Member since 2013 · 28 posts · 6 votes
    12y

    I was sad to miss the last meetup! Hopefully I can make the next one.

  • Aliso Viejo, CA · Member since 2014 · 1 post · 0 votes
    11y
    Clint Kreider , I would like to be added to the Meetup email list. Thanks.
  • Laguna Beach, CA · Member since 2013 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    I'd love to come to the next meeting.

    Don Schultz

    [email protected]

  • Logan AllecBusiness Member
    Accountant · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 980 votes
    11y

    I'd like to come to the next meeting.  Please e-mail me if there are any changes.

    Logan Allec

    [email protected]

    Clarita CPA Group516 Reviews
  • Investor · Irvine, CA · Member since 2014 · 53 posts · 27 votes
    11y

    Hi !

    I'm new to BP. Are there any meetups for November. I would like to attend. Please add me to the mailing list. [email protected]

    Thanks,

    Gaurav

  • Real Estate Investor · Dana Point, CA · Member since 2014 · 13 posts · 5 votes
    11y

    I would love to attend any future meeting.

    [email protected]

  • Wholesaler · Anaheim, CA · Member since 2014 · 64 posts · 16 votes
    11y

    Please add me to the list and I'll be there

  • Cypress, CA · Member since 2014 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    please add me to the list as well.

    [email protected]

  • Costa Mesa, CA · Member since 2012 · 146 posts · 55 votes
    11y

    @Account Closed 

    I'd love to add you guys to the list, but I'll need your email addresses. 

    Our next meeting is on Wednesday, February 18th @ 7PM

  • Wholesaler · Anaheim, CA · Member since 2014 · 64 posts · 16 votes
    11y

    Thanks Clint, 

     mine is [email protected]

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.