Pittsburgh meetup?

Pittsburgh meetup?

When:

Where:Pittsburgh PA

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Bridgeville, PA · Member since 2013 · 395 posts · 105 votes

Hi Everyone,

I would love to organize a local meeting for Pittsburgh investors, I know we already have REIA & ACRE but I was thinking something a little less structured. In order to start the process I need to get a head count on how many people would come, I am thinking either a Monday or Friday night but I am up for suggestions.

I would like to meet monthly if everyone is up for it.

I don't have a time or date yet but I would like to setup the first one for December or January.

1Reply
179 views

Most Popular Reply

Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2013 · 82 posts · 17 votes
11y

@Ian Hoover I would be interested getting involved in a local Pittsburgh investors meeting.   I have been to Jerry's meeting and it's excellent, but haven't made it out recently as I am in North Pittsburgh. I think somewhere in North Hills would be a good general location.

See this reply in the discussion

82 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    I am interested! Let me know. Thanks.

  • Rental Property Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    I am a teacher but desperately want to attend. Is there an evening time that could work for a meetup?

  • Bridgeville, PA · Member since 2013 · 395 posts · 105 votes
    8y

    @Ben Morris

    Ours is once a month on Saturday morning you can visit our meetup page for more details:

    http://www.meetup.com/Alex-Deacon-Team-Real-Estate-Networking-Meetup/

  • Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    @Ian Hoover

    Hi! I know this is an older forum but I was wondering if the meetups in Pittsburgh are still held regularly? If so, can you send me date, time and location info? Thank you in advance fo your help!

  • Bridgeville, PA · Member since 2013 · 395 posts · 105 votes
    7y

    Hi Jackie! Yes they are you can RSVP here : https://www.meetup.com/Alex-Deacon-Team-Real-Estat...

    We meet the 2nd Saturday of each month

  • Wall, PA · Member since 2017 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    Are there currently any meet-ups being held in Pgh area? I know many things have been put on back burner due to the Covid-19 crisis. Just curious. Thanks all. Be safe.

  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    Newbie here.  Would be up to attend and learn as much as possible.

    thanks

    Laurence Bather

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.