January 28th San Jose Meetup - Q&A with Michael Quarles!

January 28th San Jose Meetup - Q&A with Michael Quarles!

When:

Where:Harry's Hofbrau at 390 Saratoga ave in San Jose

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Real Estate Investor · Redwood City, CA · Member since 2012 · 272 posts · 399 votes

Hi All,

As I type this we are a day away from the January 28th San Jose Real Estate Networking Club meetup open Q&A session with Michael Quarles!

As many of you already know, Michael Quarles is one of the most knowledgeable real estate investors you will ever meet.  He is a master negotiator and owner of yellowletters.com, the largest real estate investor marketing company in the country. He has been investing in real estate for 30 years. No matter how much (or how little) real estate experience you have you WILL learn something from Michael that will help your investing. As Michael told me, "tell people to bring their yellow note pads". You will want to take notes.

We hope to see you Wednesday night!

http://www.meetup.com/San-Jose-Real-Estate-Network...

Cheers,

Jeff and Greg

keywords: South Bay, South Bay Meetup, Bay Area, Meetup, Meet up, Meet-up, San Francisco , Oakland, Berkeley, Alameda County, Contra Costa County, South Bay, Peninsula, Walnut Creek, Fremont , San Jose, Milpitas, Sunnyvale, Fremont, Palo Alto, Santa Clara, Mountain View, Gilroy, Santa Cruz

0Reply
48 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2014 · 30 posts · 14 votes
    11y

    @Jeff Pollack  Thank you for posting about this meetup.  I've RSVP'ed and I am very excited about tonight.  Looking forward to meeting you.

  • Hayward, CA · Member since 2014 · 90 posts · 47 votes
    11y

    @Jeff Pollack sorry missed your meetup, had a schedule conflict, hope it had a great turn out? 

  • Investor · San Carlos, CA · Member since 2014 · 41 posts · 37 votes
    11y

    @Jeff Pollack Thanks for organizing.  I am glad I came.  I had a great time, learned a few things, and loved the food.

  • Real Estate Investor · Redwood City, CA · Member since 2012 · 272 posts · 399 votes
    11y

    hi @Andrew eaton, thanks for making it pit. Glad you enjoyed it and the food ;-)

    Hey @Eric zou.  very solid turnout.  Almost 100 people.  Hope to see you next month.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · El Dorado Hills, CA · Member since 2011 · 101 posts · 40 votes
    11y

    Thanks for organizing @Jeff Pollack it was a great session with the infamous @Michael Quarles ...  I'm looking forward to next month's as well.  Brett Jennings is a broker in my office that I consistently see killing it, and I don't hear much about his investing side.

    Thanks again!

  • Real Estate Investor · Redwood City, CA · Member since 2012 · 272 posts · 399 votes
    11y

    Hi @James peterson. I'm glad you made to the Meet up and enjoyed it.  Michael Quarles was indeed awesome.  He provided great info. Next month with Brett Jennings should be good, too.  He has an interesting niche and knows his stuff.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.