Louisville KY Meetup- Thursday, June 11th @ 6PM

Louisville KY Meetup- Thursday, June 11th @ 6PM

When:

Where:Glenmary Country Club, 10200 Glenmary Farm Dr, Louisville, KY 40291

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Property Manager · Louisville, KY · Member since 2013 · 309 posts · 115 votes

I've booked the Glenmary Country Club for another Meetup.  I hope some of you can make it.  I've invited a Las Vegas investor, who also does some local investing, to tell us about her business.  She is a full time wholesaler and fix-and-flip investor.  

I hope to see you there.

P.S.  We will also share 'wants and needs' and you are welcome to bring along info on a deal you are wanting to sell or share.  Or you can just come and watch and meet fellow investors.

2Reply
15 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 244 posts · 111 votes
    11y

    I'll be there

  • Clay SmithBusiness Member
    Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2013 · 419 posts · 244 votes
    11y

    see you tomorrow

    LREI Property Management LLC
  • Louisville, KY · Member since 2015 · 21 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    I was planning on attending tonight and this will be my first meeting. I was just curious, what is appropriate to wear?

  • Property Manager · Louisville, KY · Member since 2013 · 309 posts · 115 votes
    11y

    Hi Corey,

    There is a sign by the pro shop that says you have to wear a shirt with a collar.  I doubt they enforce it.  Hope to see you tonight. 

  • Louisville, KY · Member since 2015 · 21 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    Sounds good. Thanks

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.