Pensacola Meet Up

Pensacola Meet Up

When:

Where:NE Pensacola/Pace

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Investor / Wholesaler · Nashville, TN · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 667 votes

I'm posting to see if there would be any interest in a Pensacola / Pace / Milton meet up.  I would like to get together with other like minded folks to just BS about real estate and network outside of the local REIAs.  Nothing formal, just once a month to get together and talk about what deals people have going on and how we can help each other.  I am happy to set it up if there is enough interest.  

The date, time and location are just a placeholder for now.  I will work out all the details after I see if there is enough interest.  

1Reply
41 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Milton, FL · Member since 2015 · 44 posts · 16 votes
10y
I would be interested too. I try to get to the gulf coast reia on the third Tuesday of the month at Golden Coral, but a small group over coffee (or beer) would interest me too.
See this reply in the discussion

31 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Navarre, FL · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    Hey guys! My husband and i would love to join. Is this still a casual meet and greet or more formal like the PIG meetings

  • Investor / Wholesaler · Nashville, TN · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 667 votes
    10y

    @Jess Gregory

    It's pure networking 

  • Milton, FL · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    10y
    William Allen I live in Pace and would be very interested in attending your meeting next month. I'll keep an eye out in case the schedule changes from what you listed a few posts prior to this one. (1st Monday @ Oops Alley) Thanks
  • Investor / Wholesaler · Nashville, TN · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 667 votes
    10y

    @Ryan Smith

    Look forward to seeing you at the next meet up.  It is June 6th at 6pm, Oops Alley in Pace.  

    The group is also on meetup.com now.  Here is the link if any of you are interested, they will send email reminders if you sign up.

    http://www.meetup.com/Pensacola-REIA/events/230958...

  • Real Estate Agent · Pensacola, FL · Member since 2015 · 28 posts · 7 votes
    8y
    Is any of this still in motion?
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.