Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Wendell De Guzman
  • Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
Need Funding? Attend the Funding Summit (June 26-27)

Wendell De Guzman
  • Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Posted May 30 2015, 14:49

6 Replies

• 06/26/15 09:00AM
  • Downers Grove (exact venue to be emailed to you once you RSVP)
  • $97.00

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Do you want to get started investing in real estate? Or you want to buy more good deals but you don't have access to properties you can buy at a steep discount? Or do you need more capital or more money to buy more properties? Are you interested in investing in the Midwest but you don't know the right markets to invest in?

If you answer "Yes" to any of these questions, you are invited to attend THE Deal-Making & Funding Summit. In this 2-day workshop, you will...

1. Have access to all the money you need to buy all the good deals you wan
2. Have access to off-market properties you can buy at a steep discount
3. Learn the Chicago real estate market and find out its most profitable sub-markets

Access to FUNDING

You will spend the first 4 hours of the first day, Friday, talking with different types of lenders. For example you will talk to Ted, my hard money broker. He has over 20 years experience in the industry and he can get you connected with the right hard money lenders so you can start doing fix-n-flips (he lends not just in Chicago but nationwide).

You will meet Jeff, my conventional mortgage broker. He can get you qualified for good long term financing. You can use this financing for your buy-and-holds.

You will also meet Jose & Francisco - these 2 guys can provide you with unsecured business lines of credit. If you have a 720 credit score or better (and you have a corporation or an LLC), they can get you as much as $150,000 in business line of credit. You can use this line of credit as downpayment for your next deal!

If you want to buy multi-family apartment buildings, you will meet 2 commercial lenders - the first one can provide you with conventional financing for a performing building, or a building that is already producing positive cashflow. The second one is the exact opposite: it lends only on multi-unit apartment buildings that are NON-Performing, even properties that need repairs. NO - it's not hard money. This apartment building lender will lend you 80% of the money you need to buy & fix a non-performing building at an interest rate of only 5%.

Lastly, if you want to do BIG deals, we will introduce you to 2 lenders whose minimum loan amount they make is $1 MILLION.

Access to Market Experts & Knowledge

On the second half of the day, you will meet market experts in Chicago. You will meet my real estate agent who knows the Chicago market even better than I do (she has over 30 years real estate experience). You will meet my acquisition team who are experts in finding properties you can buy at a steep discount. You will also meet my attorney and the title company I use to close on my deals. You can use these experts to help you invest in Chicago.

Moreover, you will get market knowledge you can't get anywhere else. I will discuss why I personally invest in Chicago and which markets are great for fix-n-flip and which markets are ideal for buy-n-hold. I will reveal what I am doing in my OWN real estate business. For example, I will show you how I make $50,000 profit on $150,000 houses. Rehhabers don't know this secret and this is why they make only $20,000 to $25,000 profit on these houses while I make $50,000. I wll reveal this secret to you because I want you to joint venture with me on these houses.

Access to OFF-Market Deals

On the second day, we will devote the whole day showing you our OFF-Market properties that you can buy at a steep discount. We will show you how we do our numbers, how we estimate repairs and how we profitably exit from each of these properties. You will get detailed scope of work, comparable market & rent analyses and detailed profit & cashflow analyses so you can see how you can make money when you buy or how we (you and I) will make money when we do joint ventures on these properties.

Why Am I Sharing So Much And How Much Is The Fee?

The reason is simple: I want you and I to joint venture on deals and make money together. The fee is $97 and it's there to pay for the expenses of this event. Besides I will only accept 20 people to this event. I won't become rich with your $97.

So why am I doing this?

I make my money when you either buy my properties (and you can do the deal yourself) or we joint venture. If we joint venture, you put up the money...I put up some of the money and I do all the work. We then split the profit in a way that is fair to both of us. Since I put up some of the money also, I have "skin in the game" and I have something to lose.

Because this event takes a lot of time, this could be the ONLY Deal-Making & Funding Summit I will ever do...so don't miss it!

Register NOW before the price more than double (price by June 20 or at the door is $197)! Here's the registration link:

https://deal-making-funding-summit.eventbrite.com

Loading replies...