Chicago South ( and Suburbs) Meetup 8/25!

Chicago South ( and Suburbs) Meetup 8/25!

When:

Where:Petey's II 15900 S La Grange Rd Orland Park, IL

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Residential Real Estate Broker · Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2011 · 345 posts · 120 votes

Hi Everyone,

Glad to have the next BP meetup booked-they will be the last Tuesday of the month. Also, notice the different location from last time. :)

The meeting will be 100% networking with introductions so we can all get to know each other, share stories, and do some business.

Looking for a wide variety of people to attend from all aspects and experience levels of Real Estate Investing, so if you know someone that might fit, please bring them!

Any questions please contact me at the email or phone below. See you on the 28th!

Jeff

0Reply
44 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Merrillville, IN · Member since 2009 · 252 posts · 104 votes
11y

That's exactly what I had in mind. Becoming a member today. Thanks @Jeff Valentino.

See this reply in the discussion

30 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Frankfort, IL · Member since 2015 · 206 posts · 55 votes
    11y

    @Jeff Valentino any thoughts on location for the next meeting?

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2011 · 345 posts · 120 votes
    11y

    @Nick Versetto probably the same place but I am open to suggestions-Not Ottimo or Mama Maria's. :)

  • Investor · Frankfort, IL · Member since 2015 · 206 posts · 55 votes
    11y

    @Jeff Valentino Petey's is definitely a good location for me.  I think the only concern I have is if the group gets pretty big there isn't much room unless they open up that other room.  

    I heard the original rsvp list was 50.  I don't know how well we would've fit in that room with 50.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2011 · 345 posts · 120 votes
    11y

    @Nick Versetto the room expands-I was planning on 25 for this past meeting.

  • Investor · Frankfort, IL · Member since 2015 · 206 posts · 55 votes
    11y

    @Jeff Valentino that's what I noticed before we left.  Hope you get the meet up to 100 by December.  I might bring a few acquaintances that don't use BP to the next one.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.