Chicago South ( and Suburbs) Meetup 8/25!

Chicago South ( and Suburbs) Meetup 8/25!

When:

Where:Petey's II 15900 S La Grange Rd Orland Park, IL

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Residential Real Estate Broker · Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2011 · 345 posts · 120 votes

Hi Everyone,

Glad to have the next BP meetup booked-they will be the last Tuesday of the month. Also, notice the different location from last time. :)

The meeting will be 100% networking with introductions so we can all get to know each other, share stories, and do some business.

Looking for a wide variety of people to attend from all aspects and experience levels of Real Estate Investing, so if you know someone that might fit, please bring them!

Any questions please contact me at the email or phone below. See you on the 28th!

Jeff

0Reply
72 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Merrillville, IN · Member since 2009 · 252 posts · 104 votes
11y

That's exactly what I had in mind. Becoming a member today. Thanks @Jeff Valentino.

See this reply in the discussion

30 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2012 · 26 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    I'll be coming from NWI.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2011 · 345 posts · 120 votes
    11y

    Look forward to meeting you @Ken Kim!

  • Dyer, IN · Member since 2013 · 79 posts · 4 votes
    11y

    im coming. Hopefully with deals to shop. Working on a couple now

  • Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    Looking forward to being there.

  • Homer Glen, IL · Member since 2014 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Thanks Jeff!  My husband John and I will be there.

  • Rental Property Investor · Manteno, IL · Member since 2009 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    11y

    Yea. Finally. A group that is 30 mins or less from me. 
    I will definitely be there.

    Looking forward to talking real estate. I know my wife gets a little tired of hearing me talk real estate. It'll be fun to talk investing with people that love it as much as I do. 

    The only question I have is: What time do they close? I need to know what time to tell the wife to expect me home. :-)

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2011 · 345 posts · 120 votes
    11y

    Looking forward to seeing you @Lydia Hughes@Edward Adekanbi! @Mike H., Petey's closes at 10, but I'll be done around 8:30-9. :) Look forward to meeting you, we should have a good group!

  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 39 posts · 13 votes
    11y

    I would like to attend. I'm in Chicago, at McCormick Place, but I would like to try a meeting out south and meet with other investors. I'm going to make the effort to finish work a little early. 

  • Michael BarbariPro Member
    Banker · Downers Grove, IL · Member since 2014 · 396 posts · 107 votes
    11y

    @Jeff ValentinoI'll be there.

  • Real Estate Agent · chicago, IL · Member since 2011 · 54 posts · 23 votes
    11y

    Hey there,

    I will be there, Looking forward to networking!

  • Real Estate Investor · Sauk Village, IL · Member since 2015 · 78 posts · 30 votes
    11y

    @Edward Adekanbi I have some deals in your backyard for you.  I will share them with you at the meeting... 

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2011 · 345 posts · 120 votes
    11y

    Look forward to meeting you @Kimberly Land@Sean Jonesand @Edward Mccracken. See you soon @Michael Barbari!

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2011 · 345 posts · 120 votes
    11y

    Excited about tomorrow-we should have good group!

  • Investor · Frankfort, IL · Member since 2015 · 206 posts · 55 votes
    11y

    @Jeff Valentino I'm really looking forward to attending the meet up.  I'm looking forward to seeing everyone @Mike H. and @Michael Barbari

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2011 · 345 posts · 120 votes
    11y

    See you there @Nick Versetto!

  • Dyer, IN · Member since 2013 · 79 posts · 4 votes
    11y

    @Edward Mccracken that's cool. I have a lot of buyers over there

  • Real Estate Agent · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 32 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    Rats!  Just missed it...  Something brewing for September?

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2011 · 345 posts · 120 votes
    11y

    Hey @Shawn M Hannan they're the last Tues of the month. I'll post the next one soon-we're still looking for a permanent location. 

  • Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 469 posts · 81 votes
    11y

    Oh wow...I'm sorry I missed it :-(

  • Investor · Merrillville, IN · Member since 2009 · 252 posts · 104 votes
    11y

    Wow, I just realized today that I missed this month's meetup. I'll have to make myself monthly reminders to check the site a few days before the event. Hey @Jeff Valentino, maybe we can come up with some type of event invite system on here or another site so that we can get the word out about the meet ups and everyone can have a way to add the event to their calendars. 

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2011 · 345 posts · 120 votes
    11y

    Hey @Brian Woods. I set up a group on meetup 

    http://www.meetup.com/Orland-Park-Real-Estate-Inve... . If you become a member of the group, I believe you will get reminders.

  • Investor · Merrillville, IN · Member since 2009 · 252 posts · 104 votes
    11y

    That's exactly what I had in mind. Becoming a member today. Thanks @Jeff Valentino.

  • Investor · Frankfort, IL · Member since 2015 · 206 posts · 55 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Jeff Valentino:

    Hey @Shawn M Hannan they're the last Tues of the month. I'll post the next one soon-we're still looking for a permanent location. 

     Mama Maria's lol

  • Dyer, IN · Member since 2013 · 79 posts · 4 votes
    11y

    is it Wednesday or Tuesday? 

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2011 · 345 posts · 120 votes
    11y

    Hi @Edward Adekanbi. It was this past Tuesday 8/25. They will be the last Tuesday of the month, so the next one will be 9/29.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.